Foreknowledge of A Natural Disaster

ResearchMonkey

tank girl said:
My ultimate tendency at this point is that if ever it did have anything to do with HAARP then I think it wasn't at all intentional. I'm not at all that bizaare, i'm just inclined to think that if it were to be related to HAARP; it would've had to be one hell of a fuck up.

IF it were realted to HAARP, it certainly would not have been by accident.

I will not interfere with your NWO plot .....yet, I like the sport of it.

If you would be so kind, I would like that we examine the other lies that you are unwittingly are promoting. (I blame you not).

Your source is either a moron or a liar, for short example.
Michel Chossudovsky- political blow-hard hack said:
Why is it necessary for the US to mobilize so much military equipment? The pattern is unprecedented

If this is so unpresidented; how did I know, before it was annouced, that it would happen?

How did I know it would be the US Marines that would be deployed?

your Jedi master said:
What are they going to do once we offer to send some US Marines, or military airlifts to assist in unscrambling the cluster-fuck.

I can see the future

"The darkside is so cunning and seductive....often the most dangerous evil hides itself in the form of a beautiful stranger"

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
People are strange when you're a stranger
Faces look ugly when you're alone
Women seem wicked when you're unwanted
Streets are uneven when you're down

ResearchMonkey

tank girl said:
er, nope I don't have any idea of where this is going, merely several indications that are worth further investigation, even if you continue to attempt to pick at what you percieve to be weak points in order to serve your own desire to ridicule me...:rolleyes:

Oh my dear, you feelings for me betray you. Let go your anger.

I'm here to help you. I do not hold your "weak points" to against you. As they are not your points, they belong to the alter of which you worship.

Its not too late, you can shed the confinements of your limited intellectual/political mushball. Become humble and we will to explore the depths of truth. Pride is keeping you from seeing the facts.

Let me take you away from the evils of ignorance that are prevelant to the darkside. I wish for you to feel the warmth of truth from lightside.

ResearchMonkey

tank girl said:
er, nope I don't have any idea of where this is going, merely several indications that are worth further investigation, even if you continue to attempt to pick at what you percieve to be weak points in order to serve your own desire to ridicule me...:rolleyes:

OK, even thoo it took you four days to present your original conspiracy theory I will defer it to you. It's your's.

Now if I may be so bold, I would like to offer you another clue to the puzzle, although you may already be saving this tid-bit for presentation at later time.

This time TWO words. Doppler Radar.

Let me know if this helps you.

tank girl

ResearchMonkey said:
Phenomenological perception is usually quite misleading to ones self. The self proclamation of such philosophical and intellectual stature does not render it unto truth.

However I am glad to see that your Superego is intact.

Try Alter-ego, not Super-ego :eyebrow:;)

Winky

Should I stay or should I go now?
If I go there will be trouble
An' if I stay it will be double
So come on and let me know

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Gonz said:
Tell your heart the facts. It is either YES or it is NO. Pick one.
I couldn't take it any longer
Lord I was crazed
And when the feeling came upon me
Like a tidal wave
I started swearing to my god and on my mother's grave
That I would love you to the end of time
I swore that I would love you to the end of time!