Foreknowledge of A Natural Disaster

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Passed out? Hell, I'm not even celebrating. Looking forward to a better year.

ResearchMonkey

tank girl said:
Try Alter-ego, not Super-ego :eyebrow:;)

hehe, no dear, I'm sorry. ...I guess maybe thats a third-year Uni subject in Kiwiville. i'll try to be more mindful of that fact.

I meant superego as written

ResearchMonkey

tank girl said:
Try Alter-ego

Fruedian? *wonders if we need to get a confimation pic so as to establish the true identitiy of TG*

I would hate to think that the pic I have seen is an alter online facade.

tank girl

ResearchMonkey said:
OK, even thoo it took you four days to present your original conspiracy theory I will defer it to you. It's your's.

Now if I may be so bold, I would like to offer you another clue to the puzzle, although you may already be saving this tid-bit for presentation at later time.

This time TWO words. Doppler Radar.

Let me know if this helps you.

Those plans for controlling the weather? I thought that was old news. Now Haarp is linked to earthquakes.

If no accident, I think the devestation that has since been caused is far, far greater than they might have imagined IF something like that...?

So, tell me, oh wise one, what do you know about Bam? Did you realise that particular (and highly unusual) quake occured exactly one year to the hour of the asian/indian ocean quake. That to, has also been questioned as to whether or not it was linked to Haarp initiation

2003 Iran Quake: December 26 01:56:52 UTC
2004 Asia Quake: December 26 00:58:55 UTC

To quote one individual I discovered to be along the same line of thought as me...

tectonic warfare
1st January 2005 - 02h37
i think after the success of the Bam tectonic attack (dead centre+no suspicion), they’ve been planning this follow-up for a long time. I would assume they were targetting an identified "undesirable" hotspot, like a major city in malaysia, indonesia or bangladesh, but something went wrong and they struck in the ocean. possibly the magnitude was much bigger than they expected, too. end result, a lot of collateral damage, and headline news. oops. luckily the well-controlled media have bought the "natural disaser" line and nobody will ever know the truth.

unfortunately, as far as sources go - you will perhaps never find one that is 100% reliable or official simply because the 'officials' are precisely those in power and controlling the lines of communication. However if you look hard enough there are (apparent) former-official or employees types that come up with some interesting things.

another interesting page I found :p
http://bellaciao.org/en/article.php3?id_article=4894

ResearchMonkey

tank girl said:
Those plans for controlling the weather? I thought that was old news. Now Haarp is linked to earthquakes.

If no accident, I think the devestation that has since been caused is far, far greater than they might have imagined IF something like that...?

So, tell me, oh wise one, what do you know about Bam? Did you realise that particular (and highly unusual) quake occured exactly one year to the hour of the asian/indian ocean quake. That to, has also been questioned as to whether or not it was linked to Haarp initiation

2003 Iran Quake: December 26 01:56:52 UTC
2004 Asia Quake: December 26 00:58:55 UTC

To quote one individual I discovered to be along the same line of thought as me...

unfortunately, as far as sources go - you will perhaps never find one that is 100% reliable or official simply because the 'officials' are precisely those in power and controlling the lines of communication. However if you look hard enough there are (apparent) former-official or employees types that come up with some interesting things.

another interesting page I found :p
http://bellaciao.org/en/article.php3?id_article=4894

Oh yes, the quake of a years ago, another time we offered to send "help".

Yeah, I almost made a post about the coincident of these events.

The basics.

Islamofacist strap bombs to themselves and explode themselves in crowds of other human beings on a daily basis. They videotape it and give the credit for the successful muder of wimmin and children to Allah, "Allah Akbar" is the call - God is great.

While it seems to me that western Judeo Christin God celabrates his birthday by smiting tens of thousands of islamos in a single whack. -God is great.

tank girl

To set the record, those two misquotes taken from my posts were used in deliberate relation to those posts context and therefore a pretty pathetic attempt to take them and use them to try and make some immature point.

I speak much more figuratively, I'm more of a poet where it comes to language; therefore to take everything I say and be anal and fascist about it really doesn't go down well for you and your ability to stop and think rather than judge me for grammatical accuracy...:rolleyes: I'm so much bigger than that, obviously you're not...GOnz.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
tank grrrl said:
Did you realise that particular (and highly unusual) quake occured exactly one year to the hour of the asian/indian ocean quake

hehehe

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
I told you earlier world domination is comming. keep an eye out for the next one.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I think we'll make it one year, one day, one hour & one minute later...just to screw with 'em :devious:

ResearchMonkey

Gonz said:
I think we'll make it one year, one day, one hour & one minute later...just to screw with 'em :devious:

one year + one day = 11

one hour + one minute = 11

Its a code you silly galoot, oh yeah you wern't at Bohemian Grove last year were you.

I'll send you the brief, using the usual channels. :wink-wink-nod:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Nah, I missed that one. Had to have a talk with President Ravalomanana about some "issues" in Madagascar.