Foreknowledge of A Natural Disaster

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
tank girl said:
ER...and you believe every explanation they cough up with? If so, bloody good choice of an island for a military base, I say.

Its just a pity they didn't let that on when they used the Tsunami-risk as an excuse to take over the place, huh?
you live a very jaded and niave life dont you.

ResearchMonkey

Let me back up a little. I see you are basing your views on the usual suspects.

Your sources; They all tend to be from zealots of the leftist agenda, the insane. There are many lies in the wisdoms ™ you so willingly swallow without chewing. Your souces keep kicking your sweet little butt.

I would love to show you things; you first must be willing to shed your impenetrable armor and let go your fears. You must be open minded to new things.

ResearchMonkey

tank girl said:
blather....

And btw....I was already onto the H.A.A.R.P project before you even needed to mention it.

tricky....see I'm already one step ahead of you, m'dear :winkkiss:

Oh dearest, you've said you didn't knoqw where this was going. When pressed you had ample oppertunity yet no soulution. ...suddenly you do.

I see we have much werk to do with you...

samcurry

Staff member
Oh and as for the US kicking all the garcia people out of their houses. I think your mistaken.

The 70-year agreement between the UK and US for the US to use the island as a military base was made in 1966. Between 1967 and 1973 the British Government forcibly removed 2,000 Ilois resident islanders to make way for the military base.

In 2000 the British High Court granted the islanders the right to return to the Archipelago. In 2002 the islanders and their descendants, now numbering 4,500, returned to court claiming compensation, after what they said were two years of delays by the British Foreign Office. However, in June, 2004 the British government invoked a royal decree, forever banning the islanders from returning home, reversing the 2000 court decision. The islanders currently live in Mauritius and the Seychelles. A few dozen are fighting to be housed in the UK[2] (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/southern_counties/3977853.stm).

No where in this or anywhere does it say the US did this. The UK did it my dear. please read all all of what you want to use as propaganda before putting foot in mouth.

tank girl

My ultimate tendency at this point is that if ever it did have anything to do with HAARP then I think it wasn't at all intentional. I'm not at all that bizaare, i'm just inclined to think that if it were to be related to HAARP; it would've had to be one hell of a fuck up.

tank girl

samcurry said:
Oh and as for the US kicking all the garcia people out of their houses. I think your mistaken.

The 70-year agreement between the UK and US for the US to use the island as a military base was made in 1966. Between 1967 and 1973 the British Government forcibly removed 2,000 Ilois resident islanders to make way for the military base.

In 2000 the British High Court granted the islanders the right to return to the Archipelago. In 2002 the islanders and their descendants, now numbering 4,500, returned to court claiming compensation, after what they said were two years of delays by the British Foreign Office. However, in June, 2004 the British government invoked a royal decree, forever banning the islanders from returning home, reversing the 2000 court decision. The islanders currently live in Mauritius and the Seychelles. A few dozen are fighting to be housed in the UK[2] (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/southern_counties/3977853.stm).

No where in this or anywhere does it say the US did this. The UK did it my dear. please read all all of what you want to use as propaganda before putting foot in mouth.

Ah thank you for your enlightened views, and yes I did read that. It is information that is entirely accurate - There is a definate relationship between the Brittish action of removing the residents of the island in the first instance and the U.S government, and both had an arrangement between them to undertake the occupation. I've acually had the pleasure to have watched a very significant and credible documentuary about that fact, so yes, I do know what I am talking about - and I read every word that there was there - thats entirely correct, but theres a bit more to it than that - not to mention a hell of a lot of secrecy.

unclehobart

There are always solutions... but the results may not be all that most can stomach as the methods are extramoral.

tank girl

ResearchMonkey said:
Oh dearest, you've said you didn't knoqw where this was going. When pressed you had ample oppertunity yet no soulution. ...suddenly you do.

I see we have much werk to do with you...

er, nope I don't have any idea of where this is going, merely several indications that are worth further investigation, even if you continue to attempt to pick at what you percieve to be weak points in order to serve your own desire to ridicule me...:rolleyes:

tank girl

ResearchMonkey said:
Phenomenological perception is usually quite misleading to ones self. The self proclamation of such philosophical and intellectual stature does not render it unto truth.

However I am glad to see that your Superego is intact.

Nope, just completely able to recognise and proclaim that I know NOTHING. :D

unclehobart

*passes a bong*

This may be a long night indeed ... or day... depending upon the time zone.

*takes another hit in contemplation of the 24 hour time/space speed smear*

samcurry

Staff member
so your a conspiracy theorist. nothing more or less. looking for answers that arent there.
solutions that dont exist. X-files should put you in their next movie.

Inkara1

I'm kinda sad that the "delete me" thread got deleted, since that was my prime opportunity to ridicule TG, and we all know I never pass up an opportunity for that. :rolleyes:

unclehobart

I'm starting to feel that her whole persona is BS and that shes feeling us out as a possible advanced degree studies in group dimentia and riling us accordingly. If you want an advanced case study, look no further. Any one of us would satisfy.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
I'm kinda sad that the "delete me" thread got deleted, since that was my prime opportunity to ridicule TG, and we all know I never pass up an opportunity for that. :rolleyes:
maybe we need a "talk like whoreable thread" :(

samcurry

Staff member
unclehobart said:
I'm starting to feel that her whole persona is BS and that shes feeling us out as a possible advanced degree studies in group dimentia and riling us accordingly. If you want an advanced case study, look no further. Any one of us would satisfy.
Me thinks it too Unc. I feel like a specimin in a slide. :)