Gas Prices - how are they where you are?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Unsure with the new company. I haven't had a full load (weight) yet. At CUNO, it ran from about 7.1 empty to 5.6 at 77k+

Inkara1

Something tells me that if I were to add 77,000 pounds to the load my car had to carry, my mileage would drop by a lot more than 1.5 MPG.

Liliandra

It was 2.35 out here 2 days ago.. then jumped to 2.45... but a new grocery store opened with discounts on their gas... huge line out there for 2.19... sad day

MrBishop

A few gas-stations flipped their lid on Friday and bumped up the price to between $1.12 and $1.19 /liter

That's umh...$3.46 - $3.66/gallon US$ *at current conversion*
:finger:

chcr

Too cute for words
HomeLAN said:
Went from 2.23 on the 6th to 2.49 on the 13th. Freaking insane.

Went from 2.23 Friday to 2.49 this morning here. I have a hard time believing that all these gas stations got shipments over the weekend...

Professur

chcr said:
Went from 2.23 Friday to 2.49 this morning here. I have a hard time believing that all these gas stations got shipments over the weekend...

Just heard on the radio they're going to $1.149/l cnd today. My heart bleeds for ya.

unclehobart

Yeah... but you have free healthcare... at the cost of triple taxes on everything else.

That doesn't equate to free where I come from.

MrBishop

unclehobart said:
Yeah... but you have free healthcare... at the cost of triple taxes on everything else.

That doesn't equate to free where I come from.
That's why we also have gun control...just in case people figure it out :)

Inkara1

On ething I haven't seen mentioned very often is how the Chinese are using record amounts of oil and the effect that has on the price of a barrel of crude.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
dickwright.gif