Gas Prices - how are they where you are?

Sharky

Regular unleaded was $2.46/gal this morning, but as soon as Rita enters the Gulf and the LA and TX offshore rigs start to shut in and evacuate, you can bet that prices will be up by tomorrow night. :disgust2:

/current fuel bill is $340/month

Professur

They bumped us already. 1.049 to 1.119 this morning. The radio's warning of 1.169 by the end of the day.

HomeLAN

I figure we'll see it go up today as well. Thus the decision to fill up yesterday, although I was at half a tank.

MrBishop

Professur said:
They bumped us already. 1.049 to 1.119 this morning. The radio's warning of 1.169 by the end of the day.
I saw it at 1.16 yesterday afternoon. Didn't notice the price this morning. I tanked up at 1.06 in the AM.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
It's been about 102-104 ish in the mornings in Brampton and down to the mid/low 90s later in the day.

Professur

Nixy said:
It's been about 102-104 ish in the mornings in Brampton and down to the mid/low 90s later in the day.

Remember back when that would have been the temperature you were talking about.

nalani

the gas here in Hilo ranges from 3.19 to 3.60 ... depends on when that station bought that shipment of gas .. this gas cap thing is just killing up here ... dumb f*cks using a formula based on the prices of the gulf, east coast and cali .. our fuel comes from Asia and Alaska for christ sakes.

$55 to fill up this morning ... I told the kids they couldn't eat this week, but I can take them anywhere they need to go :D

Sharky

It went up a penny to 2.47/gal here. I'm keeping all tanks topped off in anticipation of the inevitable.

Sharky

Gato_Solo said:
Me too. I even bought one of these...just in case. (just joking, BTW)

:lloyd:

lockcap.jpg

:p