Geckos don't like Glenn Beck

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's responsible.
I watch just about everybody at one time or another.

I can agree with that to be sure. Just so long as you take EVERY talking head asshole with a grain of salt, even if they mirror your own positions. Hell one should take one's self with a grain of salt or two!

In AA we have an unofficial rule that was made by an early AA club/hall that erred badly:

AA folklore and somewhere in the 12x12 said:
Rule #62: Don't take yourself too damn seriously!

catocom

I'm not always right, but I do believe 'something' will be missed,
if All the bases aren't trying to be covered.

Cerise

13-year-olds from El Salvador. Good Lord.

acorn-logo.jpg

Complete ACORN Child Prostitution Investigation Transcript

Shock Undercover Video Shows ACORN Workers Advising ‘Pimp’ & ‘Prostitute’ to Avoid Law

spike

When a conservative uses facts and the truth to expose someone on the left, the left then has to create lies to attack the conservative.

No when a conservative uses lies and faulty logic the left mocks that conservative using the exact same logic to make them look silly.

By the way, still waiting for the statements by Beck that you think are lies. :shrug:

You're not reading then

Who, exactly, did I slander?

The people running that site and you didn't use Beck fake logic.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
which makes your continued and ridiculous assertions of "communism" damned near everywhere extra fun!

As I've asked...where am I wrong? All you have done is make snide remarks but nothing substantial to show that the direction we're going is not toward a marxist ideal.

Frank Probity

The more telling question would be is he spending over a million $ on lawyers like 0bama is to hide his BC?
And, oh yeah. Slander and trademark infringement is illegal.

cerise, you continually post the number one million dollars that President Obama spent on lawyers to conceal his birth certificate. Where is proof of this?

When two people call you a horse it is wise to look on your back, because you might just find a saddle. In both cases "birthers" and the Beck naysayers, it is likely there is something to the rumors, or they would not persist so vehemently. I will say though there is a lot more evidence that Obama was born in Hawaii than that Beck did not commit an atrocious act against a fellow human being of some kind. Still that doesn't prove he is guilty either. His lies are when he calls the left in the country communists. The democratic party is quite centrist. To subscribe to some of Marx's ideals is admirable in my opinion, but we must separate the wheat from the chaff.

Point is, that we are nothing like the old Soviet state and likely never will be even close.

2minkey

bootlicker
As I've asked...where am I wrong? All you have done is make snide remarks but nothing substantial to show that the direction we're going is not toward a marxist ideal.

it's because this commie thing is such a hot button for you, that there's no point in trying to make any kind of case about it. you logic is so ridiculously nominal that any effort at real discussion is useless. if we were to apply your way of thinking to other stuff, we'd have logical statements like...

the space shuttle has wings. that pigeon outside my window has wings. it's a space shuttle too!

you see commie everywhere, and convict on the thinnest nominal criterion.

well, sorry buddy, there's no use chatting when you're like the alcoholic that can't have one drink without then going apeshit and getting plowed.

later tonight, though, when i have a glass of wine, i will most certainly be an alcoholic too by your commie logic.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
cerise, you continually post the number one million dollars that President Obama spent on lawyers to conceal his birth certificate. Where is proof of this?

I dunno but it's probably awfully accurate becasue lawyers are cash consuming machines.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
it's because this commie thing is such a hot button for you, that there's no point in trying to make any kind of case about it. you logic is so ridiculously nominal that any effort at real discussion is useless. if we were to apply your way of thinking to other stuff, we'd have logical statements like...

the space shuttle has wings. that pigeon outside my window has wings. it's a space shuttle too!

you see commie everywhere, and convict on the thinnest nominal criterion.

well, sorry buddy, there's no use chatting when you're like the alcoholic that can't have one drink without then going apeshit and getting plowed.

later tonight, though, when i have a glass of wine, i will most certainly be an alcoholic too by your commie logic.

"All you have done is make snide remarks"

spike

If you find somethign he hasn't admitted & there is some shred of proof, present it. What these fools are doing is libeling him.

I thought you were getting the idea that has been explained to you several times but then you just go and slip off the deep end again.

Gonz they are using Beck's own non-logic style to mock him and do the exact same thing he does. So if they are fools and guilty of libel then Beck is a fool and guilty of libel.

Exactly, like "prove to me your not working with the enemy" or "I can't debunk the FEMA camps".

“I’m doing a story tonight. I wanted to debunk these FEMA camps, but we’ve now done research on them, and I CAN’T DEBUNK THEM.” - Glenn Beck

"no knowledge of any plausible alibi Glenn Beck has that would prove he didn’t rape and murder that girl in 1990. Lexis Nexis provides 0 articles that state Glenn Beck didn’t rape and murder a girl for the entire year of 1990. Some say Glenn Beck has spent possibly THREE BILLION DOLLARS to cover up the fact that he raped and murdered a girl in 1990. " - Internet

You're making it look like you just have a blatant double standard.

Cerise

So if they are fools and guilty of libel then Beck is a fool and guilty of libel.

...... "I can't debunk the FEMA camps".

“I’m doing a story tonight. I wanted to debunk these FEMA camps, but we’ve now done research on them, and I CAN’T DEBUNK THEM.” - Glenn Beck

What exactly is your point with all this about Beck saying he can't debunk FEMA concentration camps?

Did he say that they exist, and that he was going to do a story on them, but after research he said "ooops, I guess I was wrong?"

I don't understand what you're trying to say. :shrug:

MrBishop

He alluded to the fact that they exist by saying that he couldn't find evidence that they DIDN'T exist...get it?

As if I were to say:
Next on BishTV™. We've done some research on the allegations that George W. Bush co-signed a document with Musab al-Zarqawi related to the events in New York on September 11th, 2001. We've looked into it extensively and can't find anything showing this to be a false allegation.

spike

Just like -> "no knowledge of any plausible alibi Glenn Beck has that would prove he didn’t rape and murder that girl in 1990. Lexis Nexis provides 0 articles that state Glenn Beck didn’t rape and murder a girl for the entire year of 1990.".

Cerise

No he didn't.

Ironically, this Alex Jones follower's YouTube video from 04-09 exonerates Beck.

He didn't allude to the fact that they exist. He said he didn't believe they existed. He proved they didn't exist.

In this clip he interviewed someone from the independent group he mentioned to put to rest the FEMA camp rumor.

:shrug:

All right. A little over a month ago, I had a call. It was like the one billionth call from a woman who asked me about FEMA prison camps. And I said to my producer, I said, "Can we just please debunk this or prove it to be accurate?" I kind of snapped on the lady because, honestly, I'm sick of seeing the emails about the FEMA camps. I got something from friends that was about Nancy Pelosi, and it was completely bogus.

Look, let's just stick to the facts. There is enough truth out there that pisses people off. We don't need all the lies.

The basic idea is that FEMA is setting up evil concentration camps to be used against U.S. citizens. Now, along with the 9-11 truthers, this is one of the most pervasive conspiracy theories on the Internet, because it comes with supposed video -- there's the video proof, right there. That video now has had over -- well over a million views on YouTube.

So we set out to get the truth. And quite honestly, I don't believe that there are FEMA concentration camps. I think that sounds kind of nuts. But if there are, I'll show them to you. If there aren't, I'll show that to you.

We set out to get the truth on it. And after our initial research, I came in and I said, "Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Wait a minute. We can't debunk this?" Well, no, I thought we had done enough research to get the video. I wanted to line up video side by side.

Apparently, there hadn't been any debunking done at all. And there was no video side by side. Well, predictably, the media started claiming that somehow or another I believed in these conspiracy theories, even though I said on the air a million times I don't, and I've said that for years.

Not to mention the entire time they were running their mouths, we were working with an independent group to debunk them or to prove them. I also said that on the air over and over and over again. But who listens to context?

Status
Not open for further replies.