Guess the Movie

chcr

Too cute for words
Gonz wouldn't like this movie.

Yeah, it's all over in Dodge. Tombstone, too; Cheyenne, Deadwood, all gone, all dead and gone. Why, the last time I came through Tombstone, the big excitement there was about the new rollerskate rink that they had laid out over the OK Corral. I'll tell you something else, I used to work for the Buffalo Bill Wild West Show and a Congress of Rough Riders. And I rescued many stagecoach passengers from road agents and drunkard injuns... in the nick of time! Twice a day, three times on Saturday.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
You know how many horse operas Lee was in? That line could be from any one of them...including "Paint Your Wagon"...:bitchslap

chcr

Too cute for words
You know how many horse operas Lee was in? That line could be from any one of them...including "Paint Your Wagon"...:bitchslap

That wasn't the hint and this wasn't your typical horse opera. How many was he in with Gonz's least favorite actress? ;)

greenfreak

HOlee crap. I can't believe this thread is still goin. I feel like a proud parent.

Silentlee, I'm stealing from you since you haven't been back in a few days! :D

You know the main ingredient in corn chowder is cellulite?

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
The Devil Wears Prada...Before you ask, it was on 3 times last week. There isn't much variety in films here...