Hair

unclehobart

yes the '.' is in lowercase ... the problem is that the rest of his post was in uppercase. He would have had to shift down to lowercase to use the '.'.

Nix, I was born that way.

whoreable

Gonz said:
are you people stoned? :confuse2:

no way. i have never been stoned before, but i better be careful with all the enemies i have made i will problay be stoned when i go outside.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Bah...Just do what I do, and shave your 3 or 4 times a year. Saves you a bundle on Barber-shop visits... :D

unclehobart

Come to think of it... there might be something in my neighborhood covenants that would prevent me from intentionly lowering my neighbors property values in doing so.

freako104

man this thread is making me wish i didnt cut my hair. unc in response to your first post i use cream rinse and also may i suggest a gel or something?

unclehobart

I'll just go get some alberto V05 goop. At least thats available down at chemist. I won't have to try and track down a Che' Antoine type of store.

Professur

That's Chez Antoine. Did the VO5 work? You had your hair pinned back the entire time I was there, and I couldn't really see any split ends.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
As a former long haired hippie freak type, back in my day I used the following regimen.

1. Wash daily.

2. Alternate shampoos. Never use the same one more than two consecutive days.

3. Use only salon shampoos. Get at least three different ones.

4. VO5 hot oil treatments about three times a year.

5. Use a detangler twice weekly. I recommend Paul Mitchell.

6. About twice a week, use the REAL horse mane and tail conditioner. Do NOT use the stuff from WalMart. Go to a tack shop or a co-op. Get the real stuff. It says to leave it in. Don't. Apply, wait at least ten minutes, then rinse out.

I'm serious.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
As someone who had hair down to his ass until 6 weeks ago...

Shampoo regularly, (doesn't matter what kind), use a decent conditioner, brush-don't rip.