Hair

unclehobart

Professur said:
That's Chez Antoine. Did the VO5 work? You had your hair pinned back the entire time I was there, and I couldn't really see any split ends.
but Che Antoine sounds like good South American commie hair care stylins!

V05 didn't really work. I had to hack back another 4 inches. Its grown out and been hacked back a few times since then. I just wasn't destined to have ass-tickling length hair... just midback.

greenfreak

All this is the reason I cut my hair. Especially the part about leaving it pulled back in a scrunchie or band. If you're going to pull it back all the time anyway, it just isn't worth it, is it?

I'm at the point where I don't even like it touching my shoulders.

Here's a hairstyle that might work:

mullet%20wig.jpg

PrincessLissa

Trim your ends and then put a little bit of olive oil on them about every three weeks or so. It will condition them really well and keep them from knotting up so bad.

Mare

SouthernN'Proud said:
As a former long haired hippie freak type, back in my day I used the following regimen.
5. Use a detangler twice weekly. I recommend Paul Mitchell.

6. About twice a week, use the REAL horse mane and tail conditioner. Do NOT use the stuff from WalMart. Go to a tack shop or a co-op. Get the real stuff. It says to leave it in. Don't. Apply, wait at least ten minutes, then rinse out.

Nexus leave in conditioner is the good stuff!
And once a month use hellmanes Mayo and leave in for an hour wash and rinse! :winkkiss:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I ain't putting no sammich spread in my hair & walking around acting like a fly-trap :p