Hasta la Vista

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
from the other thread......

You know when we put in the RW there was only one real problem that we had decided on. If it got too bad it would be forever erased from the boards.
Granted i have not been active here in a while. I am disgusted with what that forum has become and done to the site as a whole. We have lost way to many members that have been replace by junk posters that think they are the only right person on the site.
Now even though i may not have alot of say to some of the newbies around here, i do have enough pull with the higher powers to start up a vote as to wether we go back to the original agreement and start making decisions about what stays or goes.
The ONLY thing we ever asked anyone was to keep the shit in the RW there and to not drag it out to the rest of the forums. If you are'tn mature enough to do it, then I will ask you to politely once get the hell out. Before you ruin it for all.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
A walk through violation? Like...she walked by you while you were on the computer and grabbed your crotch or something?

jimpeel

from the other thread......

You know when we put in the RW there was only one real problem that we had decided on. If it got too bad it would be forever erased from the boards.
Granted i have not been active here in a while. I am disgusted with what that forum has become and done to the site as a whole. We have lost way to many members that have been replace by junk posters that think they are the only right person on the site.
Now even though i may not have alot of say to some of the newbies around here, i do have enough pull with the higher powers to start up a vote as to wether we go back to the original agreement and start making decisions about what stays or goes.
The ONLY thing we ever asked anyone was to keep the shit in the RW there and to not drag it out to the rest of the forums. If you are'tn mature enough to do it, then I will ask you to politely once get the hell out. Before you ruin it for all.

Please note that I have never posted outside TRW until this thread came along and got moved/merged in other forums. There have been a couple of others that have been moved as well. I stay where I stay; and I don't get involved outside of the real world in forums with funny names which may very well describe those who reside within them.

I'll leave you to your machinations and cogitations now.

Good bye.