Hasta la Vista

Professur

Please note that I have never posted outside TRW until this thread came along and got moved/merged in other forums. There have been a couple of others that have been moved as well. I stay where I stay; and I don't get involved outside of the real world in forums with funny names which may very well describe those who reside within them.

I'll leave you to your machinations and cogitations now.

Good bye.

Cogitate this. That you have never posted outside the TRW ... is the problem. That you've not contributed one iota to this site beyond the argumentative bickering of that misbegotten hole shows that you totally failed to understand, embrace or in any way contribute to the core idea of this site.

Don't feel too bad about it. You're far from alone in that.

Inkara1

Please note that I have never posted outside TRW until this thread came along and got moved/merged in other forums. There have been a couple of others that have been moved as well. I stay where I stay; and I don't get involved outside of the real world in forums with funny names which may very well describe those who reside within them.

I'll leave you to your machinations and cogitations now.

Good bye.

First of all, you're a liar.

Second of all, Prof hit the nail right on the head. You would be wise to re-read these words:

That you have never posted outside the TRW ... is the problem. That you've not contributed one iota to this site beyond the argumentative bickering of that misbegotten hole shows that you totally failed to understand, embrace or in any way contribute to the core idea of this site.

tonksy

See, I think that folks that only post in The Misbegotten Hole (nee TRW) should be forced to post elsewhere or lose TRW priviledges....that or just get rid of TRW. This forum is not a political forum. There are many of those. This forum was created to be Off Topic ( :headbang: ), a place to have fun. TRW was an addition to keep the boring debating crap out of the fun stuff. If you don't like it you can move along smartly, Shipmate.
Why are we catering to the johnny come latelies that don't understand this? I am all for new members. I love new members...but I think we have lost sight of what we were and were always meant to be.

MrBishop

Wasn't TRW forum created as merely a place to post news-events? The whole forum is split up topically....eh. Logical way of doing things.

Time to put some WD40 on teh KK's doors and dust off the BANnon

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
I agree some windows need to be licked, once they are clean maybe some old members can look in and find the place they left.