Here I am *cough*

Professur

freako104 said:
Professur said:
Hey Lacy. You're both naked under those jackets, aren't you?

:sick::sick2::sick3: ewwwww prof awww man shes only 14 ewwwwwww.

Hey, look at those smiles. They're not normal smiles. They're "we're sitting here nude and moone can tell" smiles. Similar, but not exactly the same as the "I'm walking in public with no underwear on" smile.

And how is that ewwww material? It's not like I asked for the next photo in the series where thay both stand up and moon the camera. Oops. Sorry Lacy, I didn't mean for that to slip out.

As for my age... I was in school before Leslie was born. That's all you're getting on that score.

Ardsgaine

Janimal said:
Why the face? I'm typing build numbers into Clarify - woohoo! It's stupid grunt work.

OH! That kind of grunt work... thank goodness! I mean, cool! Keep up the good work, sweetheart... :thumbup:

Btw, there's some grunt work here at the house I need you to take care of when you get home. :brow:

lacemyster

Professur said:
freako104 said:
Professur said:

Hey, look at those smiles. They're not normal smiles. They're "we're sitting here nude and moone can tell" smiles. Similar, but not exactly the same as the "I'm walking in public with no underwear on" smile.

And how is that ewwww material? It's not like I asked for the next photo in the series where thay both stand up and moon the camera. Oops. Sorry Lacy, I didn't mean for that to slip out.

As for my age... I was in school before Leslie was born. That's all you're getting on that score.

Heh, with talk like that you're probably 85 years old!! LOL
*writes you were PUNKED by lacemyster and tapes it to your shirt*

freako104

Professur said:
freako104 said:
Professur said:

none of my smilies are EVER nekkid they always have clothes on underneath you just cant see em cause all you see is the head.

its ewww cause shes still a baby(not a shot at you lacemeister but your so young thats why i say that not to be taken offense)

as for your age, Les is young. shes barely older than me. you say that like your old or somethin ;)

Professur

Smiles, not smilies. One eye, not two. I was referring to HER smile in the photo.

As to taping a note to my shirt, Lacy, you'd have to find a clean spot on it. I just finished feeding V3.0 and I'm filthy.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Again the frustration...If they're gonna play on our field, they should know the rules. I don't go into their boards and start talking about sex....I'm REALLY getting put off with this shit.