Here I am *cough*

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Its about freako complaining about things said to lacemyster.....We're being invaded by kids and You never know what you're allowed to say anymore...Haven't you noticed how much the boards have slowed lately?...

i gotta agree, my stance is loose, its a free board and people can say whatever, just as long as you can take what you dish out and not cry to higher powers if things go arwy (mommy, daddy etc..). This is a board more suited for adults, but we cannot stop kids from coming here, and i cannot really put an adult in the wrong for saying something, you come here, you play by our rules. Th flipside is that adults should know what to say among kids, but then again i dunno, kids are way more mature or 'act' more mature than back in our days ( ha, and i'm only in my 20s), so confusing.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Its because we know what we should and shouldn't say that we've all stopped posting and enjoying ourselves like we usually do......Everything is moving "On Topic" and the fun is disappearing...

Professur

I was talking about us having stopped posting the racy stuff.

Someone post a photo, or I'm ganna get Bikini in here and , and, Well, I'll get her in here and it'll be your fault.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Justintime said:
24, 25 this year, i'm almost 3 decades ancient
Oh fuck. Does that mean if I'm pushing 33 I'm almost 4 decades? Fuck that, I'm still under half a century, I'm young.

As for the kids, well, I'm not going to change the things I talk about, if they don't like em, I figure mom and dad will tell them to quit coming here. I do feel that this place is an adult place too, and if they can't handle adult issues, then they can go to one of the other 5,000 message boards more suited for them. I'm not going to explain what a hummer is to them, nor ribbed condoms, 69, or the alphabet song.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Professur said:
Someone post a photo, or I'm ganna get Bikini in here and , and, Well, I'll get her in here and it'll be your fault.

Oh god please don't. Does this count?

Squiggy

ThunderDick
PuterTutor said:
As for the kids, well, I'm not going to change the things I talk about, if they don't like em, I figure mom and dad will tell them to quit coming here. I do feel that this place is an adult place too, and if they can't handle adult issues, then they can go to one of the other 5,000 message boards more suited for them. I'm not going to explain what a hummer is to them, nor ribbed condoms, 69, or the alphabet song.

Me either! :D But it does seem as though many have....or is it me ....again?