Here's to hoping love is real?????

a13antichrist

Buttcrackdivine said:
is it more of a mutual understanding between people who come to understand that they get along on certain levels and it would be best for their asses to stick together for life?????

That's what it turns out to be for most people which is why they suck so badly at it.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Buttcrackdivine said:
I am hoping love like the ones in the movies does exist and that hopeful lovers do say beautiful things in the middle of the street to woo their dazed lover leading up to the beautiful sensual kiss with the street vendors, pedestrians, and shop owners clapping in the background.

that's me and my girl, thou, there are no claps :D

Love... i PISS on love and say its an unneeded emotion that causes more harm than good, if theres anything that can remove it from the brain i'd be the first to sign up.

Vortex

Justintime said:
Love... i PISS on love and say its an unneeded emotion that causes more harm than good, if theres anything that can remove it from the brain i'd be the first to sign up.
hmmmm, interesting notion.

I guess you could possibly have a point there. Sometimes, it’s dangerous I guess to be in love. You could land up bing too dependant on someone. But sadly enough, there’s always that loneliness factor. And people are lonely because they crave the love of others. *shrugs* On the similiar train of thought, does it really pay to love though? Your friend one day could be your enemy the next (I’ve had this happen to me :crying3: ) And sometimes I think, that the only thing you can count on, the only person who'll be there for you at all times, when friends and family fail you... is yourself. And it seems that once you see things that way, you'll never be lonely again. Being free of love = total freedom in all aspects :D Anything is possible when your heart is free. hmmm... but then you need people in your life that you love, and love you back, to give your life meaning, so someone will remember you when you're gone... isn't that worth loving for? Give your life meaning?

But us all being humans being, the thing that makes us unique is our ability to love, and I guess if you're proud to be human, you should be proud of your love! :D Love can and IS both our greatest tool, our strength, the very thing that makes it worth getting out of bed in the morning and wanting to LIVE LIFE. But on the flip side, it is also our greatest weakness. Making us weak, slaves, to our hearts bidding. The blood screaming inside of us to do it’s behest.

And what I’ve found, sometimes it’s best to through caution to the wind, and follow your heart ^_^

Emotions are the language of the soul. Listen to yours

:confbang: (I think I profoundly rambled my way into confusing everyone!) :confbang:

chcr

Too cute for words
Justintime said:
There's a song by Livingston Taylor called "One More Time" that you should listen to.

Jon

I've been going out with Emma for 3 months and she's mentioned kids, marriage, and the fact that she wants to move up to Manchester when she finishes her degree in 2 years time! :eek:

Jaysus, I need a drink or five...

BlurOfSerenity

i've mentioned marriage and kids to jawschy, too.
we've only been 5 months.
but, we basically agree to wait on that for a while.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Justintime said:

not much i have to add. fuck it.