Here's to hoping love is real?????

IDLEchild

Thank you again for the humble regards.

Retard..me..let's see..*checks self*..nope not retard..but then again a murderer doesn't call himself that, he sees him self as something else.....:p

BTW..is that your BF ASH R

Professur

Um, a window licker is someone who's been restricted to the Kiddie Korner forum. Usually for retarded behaviour

BlurOfSerenity

prof - you may be a self-proclaimed "complete bastard", but there are plenty of people (me including), who, at least going by what you present online, would not consider you as such. :) not completely, at least :p

BCD: yes, that's my bf in my avatar

greenfreak

BCD, they're right, as long as you don't present yourself as a window-licker and aren't an alt *of* a window-licker, we're pretty accepting. Hell, Prof is still around, isn't he? He's like a fungus, he just grows on you. ;)

there is a fungus among us

Think of it as a family. We like, we love, we hate, we fight... And sometimes, there's even incest. :brow:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Hey, if you ain't good enough for your family, you ain't good enough for them.

Camelyn

tonks said:
naw, dude...they are always singing about the ass end of it so...they can't know too much.....

Damn....

So THAT's what I'm doing wrong....

*Throws out the "Dolly Parton/Kenny Rogers Guide to Love"*

Ms Ann Thrope

thought I felt it once.... it was ripped from my grasp before I could properly identify it.... haven't known it since... :crying4: