Here's to hoping love is real?????

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Buttcrackdivine said:
Wow..you people are so open and frank here....about your lives concerning with relationships.
Yeah, for the most part we're pretty open and honest about alot of things. I think that's what pisses people off the most though too. :shrug:

Vortex

PuterTutor said:
Yeah, for the most part we're pretty open and honest about alot of things.
*giggles* yeah, we're like a big huge family, share most things with eachother...
like I have this rash on my... *looks around worried* ... *shuts up* ;) :p

Vortex said:
PuterTutor said:
Yeah, for the most part we're pretty open and honest about alot of things.
*giggles* yeah, we're like a big huge family, share most things with eachother...
like I have this rash... *looks around worried* ... *shuts up* ;) :p

move the skirt, can i see it? ;)

IDLEchild

You guys should be glad of the special communion you people share. I have visited many forums and none harbor such love for each other as this one. I have seen the unity you guys share and i feel..well jealous.. :grinyes:....i will be never able to crack it and get in as one og you...but you should realize you have something great here....and i am sure you do... :beerbang:

IDLEchild

You say that but'll never happen...the history goes with you guys so far...i'd only feel terrible for even trying:(

IDLEchild

Well thank you for the offer..this place is very humble and inviting...

*borge accent and expression* ...must assimilate and become one:eek:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
BCD, we will let people in. The fact that you aren't a window licker yet speaks volumes.

BlurOfSerenity

BCD, you seem to think very low of yourself :(
you're already one of us...and we all love you, in that warm friendly OTC sort of way!
the cool thing about this place, is that you don't have to try to fit in.
unless you're a complete bastard, you dont have to worry about ever not becoming one of us. you already are.
i just hope you feel at home here!

oh yeah, and:
window licker = retard.
i'm not sure how, but that's what i hear, lol.