HEY SHARKY? You gonna hit it tonight?

Mare

Spirit said:
:rofl4: I TOTALLY would feel the same way! And I'd do it again, too - I must be a primate, I love picking and grooming :D

Nah, Tonks, you should feel very proud of yourself :rolleyes:
No really :D job well done!

I used to like to peel skin off backs when the sunburn went away....over the years, I guess my belly got weaker and it just grosses me out now.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
heehee... when my beau gets pimples on his back, I love squeezin' 'em!! Once they come popping out, I think " SCORE!! "

ClaireBear

Banned
A.B.Normal said:
In CBs condition I'm surprised she participated at all , hangover and gaping wounds don't mix . *puke*

I'm a hardened little missy though... :brow:

I still stand by my statement...

Boil! Boil! Boil!

Don't be ashamed of it Unc... embrace its longevity! You even admit to it having a "root"

Boil! Boil! Boil!

unclehobart

boil: A painful, circumscribed pus-filled inflammation of the skin and subcutaneous tissue usually caused by a local staphylococcal infection. Also called furuncle.
...essentially acne.

cyst: closed over pores slowly filling with cheesy goo created from hair folicle sebum and proteins.
...blackheads and worse.

twern't a boil.

unclehobart

ClaireBear said:
I'm a hardened little missy though... :brow:

I still stand by my statement...

Boil! Boil! Boil!

Don't be ashamed of it Unc... embrace its longevity! You even admit to it having a "root"

Boil! Boil! Boil!
That was supposition on my part. So far we haven't found a root. It could still just be a sac... but these things almost have a hair as the culprit.

ClaireBear

Banned
unclehobart said:
why the fascination with heated water?

More to do with the lack of around your back area! :p

joke btw... if you want it to be a cyst... it can be a cyst but to me its boil

Mare

Sharky said:
Welcome to the most appropriately named message board on the Internet. :beerbang:

:banana: I know......It's better than Jerry Springer...Innit!!! :D

Stands up proudly!Hi, My Name is: Maryellen....And I CANNOT wake up in the morning without a cup of coffee and OTC......... :D

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
unclehobart said:
The question of wether Sharky did or did not in fact 'hit it' remains.

He's back now, so he should've hit it, right? BTW...You still have that cheesy goo squirting out of your backside? :D

Sharky

Gato_Solo said:
He's back now, so he should've hit it, right? BTW...You still have that cheesy goo squirting out of your backside? :D

One of these things is not like the other. :blank: