How to Raise Racist Kids

ResearchMonkey

Yeah, so we should follow their example of failure. I'd rather not fully experience it myself.

Obama and Co. must go,.

(I didn't know england was ever marxist)

catocom

like what?

perhaps the tripe about michelle planting organic shit in the white house garden, and their stupid dog?

oh, wait, that stuff is good PR fodder...

but a logo for a boring bureaucratic entity... please...

no really let's hear some more examples of stuff on that level.

I can imagine it now. "EPA installs new microwave in lexington field office!"

my apoligies for being so slow...I've had a lot going on today.
I figured you'd ask, and I will do some research on it, and get back to you here.
I'll see what/if I can find some of the best examples.

Personal I like art, and I know the admin does.
Actually I think they give art too much power, but this is another reason
why I wonder what happened to the pr on this stuff.

It may seem like 'much to do about nothing' to you, but I assure you,
there's more here, and I'll get back to you soon.
If not tonight, early tomarrow.
Stay tuned..., and thanks for playing. :p

catocom

ok, a quick look...
lets start with the czars....

do you see any positive results of anything theese have done?

7. Central Region Czar - Dennis Ross

Title: Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director for the Central Region (encompasses the Middle East, the Gulf, Afghanistan, Pakistan and South Asia)
Salary: unknown
Reports to: National Security Adviser Gen. James L. Jones
Appointed: June 2009
Department that might have handled similar issues: State

13. Faith-Based Czar * - Joshua DuBois

Title: Director of the Office of Faith Based and Neighborhood Partnerships
Salary: $98,000
Reports to: President Obama
Appointed: February 2009
Department that might have handled similar issues: Health and Human Services

15. Great Lakes Czar - Cameron Davis

Title: Special advisor to the U.S. EPA overseeing its Great Lakes restoration plan
Reports to: Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Lisa Jackson
Agency that might have handled similar issues: Environmental Protection Agency

17. Guantanamo Closure Czar - Daniel Fried

Title: Special envoy to oversee the closure of the detention center at Guantanamo Bay
Reports to: Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton
Appointed: March 2009
Department that might have handled similar issues: Justice; State

18. Health Czar * - Nancy-Ann DeParle

Title: Counselor to the President and Director of the White House Office of Health Reform
Salary: $158,500
Department that might have handled similar issues: Health and Human Services (HHS)

19. Information Czar - Vivek Kundra

Title: Federal Chief Information Officer
Reports to: Director of the Office of Management and Budget Peter Orszag
Agencies that might have handled similar issues: other federal agency CIOs

25. Stimulus Accountability Czar - Earl Devaney

Title: Chair of the Recovery Act Transparency and Accountability Board
Reports to: Vice President Biden
Agency that might have handled similar issues: OMB

26. Sudan Czar - J. Scott Gration

Title: Special Envoy to Sudan
Reports to: Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
Department that might have handled similar issues: State

27. TARP Czar - Herb Allison

Title: Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Financial Stability
Reports to: Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner
Department that might have handled similar issues: Treasury

29. Terrorism Czar - John Brennan

Title: Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism
Salary: $172,200
Reports to: National Security Adviser James L. Jones
Appointed: January 2009
Department that might have handled similar issues: Homeland Security

30. Urban Affairs Czar - Adolfo Carrion Jr.

Title: White House Director of Urban Affairs
Salary: $158,500
Department that might have handled similar issues: Housing and Urban Development

2minkey

bootlicker
Yeah, so we should follow their example of failure. I'd rather not fully experience it myself.

Obama and Co. must go,.

(I didn't know england was ever marxist)

i never said "england was marxist," as in "england was a marxist state."

there has historically been a lot of marxist influence in continental europe. oh you must remember from your high school history class... france, italy, all those reds! or, did you take metal shop instead?

oh, and europe is not really 'failing' right now, as indicated by the current USD:euro exchange rate.

2minkey

bootlicker
ok, a quick look...
lets start with the czars....

do you see any positive results of anything theese have done?

i guess i'm wondering what you think providing basic info on these appointments means in the context of this discussion.

did the obama administration explain in full detail the motivation behind and nature of that envoy to sudan being appointed? hmmm, probably not. so what does this say about the missile defense logo?

are you looking for "positive results" from the brave new missile logo too?

what? :drink2:

catocom

you might have noticed, I also bold-ed the 'information czar'.
Not doing a very good job huh?

the point of posting those was to show some that they are drawing nice checks, and not doing much on anything.

It'd be a nice story piece I think to know who came up with the design.
Was it Obama himself..reckon?

I thought there was going to be more transparency.
Inquiring minds want to know. :D

I wonder if they are ashamed of the art department or something.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
say that to any european who has seen REAL marxists and they'll laugh their ass off at you.

ever wonder why most of america seems less politically savvy than middle-schoolers in most of the rest of the developed world? nope...

I've spoken to some. They said, basically, welcome to the club.

Oh, What would th eneighbors think? We left Europe to the Europeans for a reason. They're very nice people but, politically, who gives a fuck what they think? They've been arguing for over 1,000 years. They still don't have it right.

ResearchMonkey

there has historically been a lot of marxist influence in continental europe.
There has historically been and currently is a lot of Marxist influence in continental United States (and Hawaii), and unfortunately now we have it in the White House.

I don't need to suffer from organic brain damage to spot the symptomology while understanding the specific effects and treatments. By your standard of "understanding" I should go live in cooba for a lifetime before I develop an opinion?

Secondly, the falling of the eurotrash dollar: are you trying to credit it to some proactive consequence of Obama's actions?

Obama is bad for the United States.

2minkey

bootlicker
There has historically been and currently is a lot of Marxist influence in continental United States (and Hawaii),

well then why don't you write a comparative essay on the presence and influence of marxism in europe vs. the US. while you're at it, try comparing the pacific ocean to lake mead.

ResearchMonkey

well then why don't you write a comparative essay on the presence and influence of marxism in europe vs. the US. while you're at it, try comparing the pacific ocean to lake mead.
Europe has experienced Marxism, so has Russia, it doesn't end very well, ever. For the last century the US has had it's own Marxist attempting to fundamentally change the American socio/political landscape based the on same failed models of Europe and USSR . Currently we have shit-head president attempting to fundamentally change our nation towards XXx'ism by destroying the economy and favoring unions despite the fact it just doesn't work, ever, the Eurowrecks as proof. American commies are certain it will turn out much betterer this time under their so-fistingcating educated knowingness of elitenessness.

WHEW! that was tough, I feel I have learned alot here, I wish I had more time to delve into this elusive and fascinating topic. Unfortunately I have some preproduction work to do on ethnic/cultural intervention sensitivity of conflicts in a psycotheraputic group treatment environment. In the mean time, here's a cute puppy, all is well dear brother.

1267569058321.jpg

valkyrie

We would not have needed unions and laws to protect the workers (child labor laws, anyone?) if pure Capitalism worked. It doesn't. Neither does pure Communism.

2minkey

bootlicker
Europe has experienced Marxism, so has Russia, it doesn't end very well, ever. For the last century the US has had it's own Marxist attempting to fundamentally change the American socio/political landscape based the on same failed models of Europe and USSR . Currently we have shit-head president attempting to fundamentally change our nation towards XXx'ism by destroying the economy and favoring unions despite the fact it just doesn't work, ever, the Eurowrecks as proof. American commies are certain it will turn out much betterer this time under their so-fistingcating educated knowingness of elitenessness.

WHEW! that was tough, I feel I have learned alot here, I wish I had more time to delve into this elusive and fascinating topic. Unfortunately I have some preproduction work to do on ethnic/cultural intervention sensitivity of conflicts in a psycotheraputic group treatment environment. In the mean time, here's a cute puppy, all is well dear brother.

so, again, how is europe a failure at this point? try telling that to ze germans.

you're just spouting shit dude. just give up, go to your session, and maybe you'll feel better after that and yer meds.

ResearchMonkey

so, again, how is europe a failure at this point? try telling that to ze germans.

Yeah, Europe has improved considerably since...

1944normandylstu.jpg

you're just spouting shit dude. just give up, go to your session, and maybe you'll feel better after that and yer meds.
Maybe you can explain the wonderful advantages of Marxism to me.

featuresayers1.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
Maybe you can explain the wonderful advantages of Marxism to me.

why? i'm not advocating marxism.

my only contention here has more or less been that you use the term in a sloppy way, applying it willy-nilly to anything that is the slightest bit left of center.

clean your own stinking house.

valkyrie

RM, I've made an attempt at understanding other cultures and political systems by reading history books, such as many on Red China and it's development (the factors that brought China to become a communist country and how the Cultural Revolution came to be). I've also read books on the history of this country, including the development of our Constitution. It has helped me to better understand where we are as a country as well as our place in the world and that relationship.

Marxism is just another theory. I would suggest reading up on it some to help you better understand how far we are from it.

ResearchMonkey

why? i'm not advocating marxism.

my only contention here has more or less been that you use the term in a sloppy way, applying it willy-nilly to anything that is the slightest bit left of center.

clean your own stinking house.
yeah it's sloppy, one debate which form of fuckitty-up Obama is heading towards. Although if one goes thru Obama's history, his own statements and political links it is logical to assume "Marxism" is the fukkitty-up he is most likely choosing as a a path.

So let me rephrase myself for your benefit: What is Obama doing that is improving America's current situation?

ResearchMonkey

Marxism is just another theory. I would suggest reading up on it some to help you better understand how far we are from it.
If a train leaves Station-A traveling at 40mph heading towards Station-B, will it arrive at Station-B?

But if I had to say just far we are from Obamunism, I would say 13 feet - 3.5inches.

2minkey

bootlicker
So let me rephrase myself for your benefit: What is Obama doing that is improving America's current situation?

that's irrelevant here.

you call him a marxist. you are wrong. that's all.

oh, right, marxist = bad = obama so now you want me to talk about how he might be good!

:retard: