Hurricane Ivan

Mirlyn

Sharky said:
(Somehow I missed this earlier)

Pansy, huh? I cheated death, I'll have you know . . . :lol2:
Springtime in the midwest, my friend. I'll show you "unnerving." :p ;)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Mirlyn said:
Springtime in the midwest, my friend. I'll show you "unnerving." :p ;)
What, you bitchin about a little twister now? Shit, just hang on to something heavy, it will come back down eventually.

Mirlyn

PuterTutor said:
What, you bitchin about a little twister now? Shit, just hang on to something heavy, it will come back down eventually.
Oh, far from it. Bring it on, I say. I was just commenting on the fact that if a little roar was unnerving, he ought to try us out for size . :D ;)

Mare

****Jeanne follows Charley, which struck Aug. 13 and devastated southwest Florida; Frances, which struck Labor Day weekend; and Ivan, which blasted the western Panhandle when it made landfall in nearby Alabama on Sept. 16. The storms caused billions of dollars in combined damage and killed at least 70 people in Florida alone.

Here we Go Again... :banghead: :cuss:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Just remember, when we're bitching about freezing temps, icy roads & snow up to our asses, you'll be basking in sunshine.

chcr

Too cute for words
I notice nobody started a thread about Jeanne. I guess at this point it's easier to keep this one open and wait for the next storm. ;)

catocom

chcr said:
I notice nobody started a thread about Jeanne. I guess at this point it's easier to keep this one open and wait for the next storm. ;)

I was going to, but got the lazy itch. :p

Inkara1

So I guess when the University of Miami plays a football game, we can call it Hurricane football in more ways than one, huh? :lloyd:

Sharky

Dang, Homie, looks like you guys caught a bigger piece of Jeanne than we did. It was very windy here Saturday and Sunday, with just a little light rain Sunday night. :shrug:

*clenches fists and stomps feets*

I don't want to pick up any more debris!

Not gonna do it . . .

Can't make me . . .

catocom

I still have picked up the stuff in the yard from the other storms this fall/summerend?

I may just wait till the hurricane season is totally gone.

HomeLAN

Not too much debris from this one. I think most of the stuff that was gonna come down blew out with the OTHER TWO OF THESE FUCKERS!

Just a lot more water than I was told to expect.