I ate what?!?

BeardofPants

headcheese320.jpg

Head cheese = brawn = most disgusting thing since the dawn of creation.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
mmmmmmmmm fried bologna with ketchup

Nothing better than a good newfie steak :D

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I've had veal.

I've never had bull's testicles nor dick, but those tacos are very popular in some places.

A.B.Normal

Luis G said:
I've never had bull's testicles nor dick, but those tacos are very popular in some places.

So where is the Mexican equivalent to San Francisco so I can avoid that location on my next vacation.{Seinfeld} not that there is anything wrong with that{/Seinfeld}

ekahs retsam

paul_valaru said:
so in montreal i had raw veal in an italian restaurant

raw sliced veal

top of the food chain here

I actually liked veal, of course it is sick if you think about it. However, a lot in this world is so it is better to think happy thoughts and just enjoy it.

Head cheese is sick......... so nasty!!!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I have eatten cod tongue...I was tricked into it many moons ago by my dad...it tasted good but was slimey enough to make it yuck...

Starya

I have cutted cod tounge. A popular way of making pocket money for the younglins around my home parts. I did it once, and decided the stench of cod-heads wasn't worth it. And to this day, I have refused to eat it, no matter how common a meal it is 'round here.

Dave

i've tried blood pudding before. wasnt terrible, but wouldnt go out of my way for another serving.
wasnt overly fond of tripe.
fried pig intestines were pretty good.
her family has had me taste a couple of unpleasant things over the years. when i ask what it was, they just laugh and tell me i dont want to know. probly dont...

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
since moving to barrie I discovered new foods...weird stuff.

like this

"ham sandwich"

2 slices of ham (just ham, not salt cured or anything)
2 slices of "white bread" (weird stuff, it is SQUARE, and it comes presliced..scary)
1 kraft single (what is a kraft, I think it is fake cheese, it scares me)
butter the bread (BUTTER, not olive oil...wtf!)

then slap it all together, where are the roasted peppers? the grain mustard?

just weird weird shit man.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
I just recently 411'd AE and the resident 12.79 year old about mountain oysters. They were unfamiliar with the term.

I guess the "strangest" thing I eat is frog legs. I could eat them at least once a week. Gimme a plate of fresh fried frog legs, some hash brown taters, cut corn, and a skillet of corn bread and get outta my way.

I do not want the brain, liver, tongue, or bowels out of a damn thing. Or any raw meat. Rare yes, raw no.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
SouthernN'Proud said:
I just recently 411'd AE and the resident 12.79 year old about mountain oysters. They were unfamiliar with the term.

I guess the "strangest" thing I eat is frog legs. I could eat them at least once a week. Gimme a plate of fresh fried frog legs, some hash brown taters, cut corn, and a skillet of corn bread and get outta my way.

I do not want the brain, liver, tongue, or bowels out of a damn thing. Or any raw meat. Rare yes, raw no.

what is weird about frogs legs (says the man who used to live in quebec)

as for raw, try a good veal carpatcio, it is amazing.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
paul_valaru said:
since moving to barrie I discovered new foods...weird stuff.

like this

"ham sandwich"

2 slices of ham (just ham, not salt cured or anything)
2 slices of "white bread" (weird stuff, it is SQUARE, and it comes presliced..scary)
1 kraft single (what is a kraft, I think it is fake cheese, it scares me)
butter the bread (BUTTER, not olive oil...wtf!)

then slap it all together, where are the roasted peppers? the grain mustard?

just weird weird shit man.
you forgot they like mustard too. The yellow french's kind. :p