I have a new toy!

spike

Verizon was what I wanted originally. It was just that their plans were priced almost identically to Sprints but with a 9pm free night calling instead of 7pm. I do talk after 7pm much more than 9pm.

Anyone want to tell me what can you with Bluetooth besides buying a $60-100 wireless earplug thing?

rrfield

Cingular was my first cell phone, too.

Cingular has better coverage than Verizon in southern indiana...according to their engineering maps and according to our (at work) field techs who have Verizon phones thru work and personal Cingular phones.

It's like real estate...location location location.

Mirlyn

Verizon was what I wanted originally. It was just that their plans were priced almost identically to Sprints but with a 9pm free night calling instead of 7pm. I do talk after 7pm much more than 9pm.

Anyone want to tell me what can you with Bluetooth besides buying a $60-100 wireless earplug thing?

Plus the data....Verizon wants $50 for unlimited data whereas Sprint is $15 (1xRTT). However, EVDO is now $30 I think, and its separate from their text plans, so once you add everything up on the EVDO network, they're basically the same.

Bluetooth for headsets and/or car kits. You can do other stuff with it, but I'm not sure what else that particular phone supports (sync, etc).

Aunty Em

I always get jealous of my friends' phones, until I realize that I hardly ever use mine. No, I'm not one of those people who has the cell phone that they never turn on. I'm one of those people who never turns off the cell phone, but has nobody to talk to :p

I'm the same... I rarely even have mine turned on... it's for me to get in touch not the other way round... in fact I never give the number out. My nieces only know it cos i text or phone them on it.

I value my peace and quiet.