I know Simplyred!

AlphaTroll

Ye know, the thought of Paul in a thong & tutu, with hairy arse hanging out, somehow scares me more than any horror story I've ever heard about the tooth fairy.

BeardofPants

Was it a Terry Pratchet novel that had a hairy bloke in a tutu, wand, and pliers as the tooth fairy? Nice combo of the two evils, anyhoo....

AlphaTroll

Not sure (where's Oz when you need him???) - but if ever we have a big OTC get together it will have to be a fancy dress...Paul's outfit is now sorted.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
AlphaTroll said:
Hopefully it's not open for anything :eek6:

(Well...in a manner of speaking that is)

how the hell do I get myself into these situations????

I need a day job so I can sleep again.

tonksy

BeardofPants said:
Was it a Terry Pratchet novel that had a hairy bloke in a tutu, wand, and pliers as the tooth fairy? Nice combo of the two evils, anyhoo....
Drop Dead Fred!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
AlphaTroll said:
Hopefully it's not open for anything :eek6:

(Well...in a manner of speaking that is)

haha I left right after "My arse is not open for discussion" and I was thinking this all while I was out in the kitchen...then I came back and you'd already said it :p

Professur

Hey, knock it off. This site is located on a server in the States, and as such, that homophobic crap isn't allowed. Now edit all your posts and make like nothing happened. If Leslie wants to shove her vibrator up Paul's ass, while he's wearing nothing but a tutu and a tiara, that's between them, and them alone.

All the way to then end with a straight face. Damn I'm good.

AlphaTroll

Professur said:
Hey, knock it off. This site is located on a server in the States, and as such, that homophobic crap isn't allowed. Now edit all your posts and make like nothing happened. If Leslie wants to shove her vibrator up Paul's ass, while he's wearing nothing but a tutu and a tiara, that's between them, and them alone.

You sir are a god among men *poke2*

Slim Pickens

Professur said:

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Professur again :rofl4: