I know Simplyred!

simplyred

Go back to the beginning of thread....simplyred...what is it? har har har That is why in your "what is it" thread I said, (meaning in a dumb vally voice) "is it my butt?"

simplyred

paul_valaru said:
I saw a site...it was for guys who get turned on by women in ballgowns, in 4x4s, stuck in the mud.

I shit you not.

I think I actually KNOW a few of those men! *ponders* I think I DATED a few of those men! *walks off and plans jump off roof*

tonksy

Red and James? Either of you remember that kicking black crochet dress I had and wore before the kids? I just sold it to a girl with an LSU addy...I don't suppose you've been advertising for me in any way, or is it pure coincidence?

simplyred

tonksy said:
Red and James? Either of you remember that kicking black crochet dress I had and wore before the kids? I just sold it to a girl with an LSU addy...I don't suppose you've been advertising for me in any way, or is it pure coincidence?

YES! I stood on campus screaming, "wanna look hot??? GET THAT DRESS!" :D No just happen-stance! But VERY cool though!

simplyred

Hear Ye Hear Ye, All Tiger Followeth....New inventory posted at Material Continuunemsidofarewdrn (however you rearranged the name) :)

tonksy

I didn't...did I? It should be Material Continuum....which is a Star Trek reference that no one ever gets.

simplyred

As soon as I can find time for the TV shows I miss now...I'll do it. :) I'm totally loving all the shows coming out by season on DVD. I can take a slow weekend and catch up all at once.

tonksy

bfwoman.gif

What about this? :D