"Illegal alien" is a racist phrase

Professur

What I want to know is this. How long before the Minutemen start laying minefields in the desert. You know it's gonna happen. Just a matter of when.

HomeLAN

No, they won't. They're riding a huge wave of public support, but if they actually kill one, that will evaporate. The guy who started the group is pretty savvy, so I wouldn't look for that.

Altron

It would seem that I reached an incorrect conclusion. I missed the fact that if they're citizens, they can vote, and the democrats are gonna give them rights and handouts.

I think the widespread availability of dirt cheap manual labor can be nice, but if wetbacks become a major political power, we are fucked.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Spic? Beaner?

Wetback infers they haven't the cajones to walk across the bridge, upright, proud & legal.

HomeLAN

Altron said:
It would seem that I reached an incorrect conclusion. I missed the fact that if they're citizens, they can vote, and the democrats are gonna give them rights and handouts.

I think the widespread availability of dirt cheap manual labor can be nice, but if wetbacks become a major political power, we are fucked.

Open yer eyes. It's already happening.

What did you think all these marches were really about?

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
I don't know about you honkies but this kike finds wetback over the line, what does the nigger and the spic think? What about the micks?

(apologies, but I am trying to illustrate a point)

chcr

Too cute for words
I don't know what everyone is whining about. Ronnie Raygun gave 'em all amnesty back in the eighties and that solved the whole problem. Can't you tell?

chcr

Too cute for words
BTW, on Carlos Mencia's last comedy special he said he's going to start the first hispanic Nascar team and have it sponsored by "Spic" and Span. :D

Professur

paul_valaru said:
I don't know about you honkies but this kike finds wetback over the line, what does the nigger and the spic think? What about the micks?

(apologies, but I am trying to illustrate a point)

Well this maudit bloke doesn't really give a rat's hinie.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Gonz, for the nth time, cajones means drawers, cojones means balls :p

As for the subject of calling wetbacks, beaners and brownies, I don't care, just don't go around bitching if you are ever called by another racist term.

Altron

They're wetbacks. Instead of coming to the US legally like every American here did, they broke the law. They're criminals.

If someone kills another person, they are called a murderer, no? For breaking the law that says you can't murder people. If they broke the law that says you can't steal, they would be called thieves or robbers. If they broke the law that says you can't cross the US border without a green card, they would be called wetbacks.

Oh, and luis, unless you hop the fence on the border, we're not gonna call you a wetback.