In your fridge...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
BeardofPants said:
Yeast, and weird condiments that have been sitting in there for a year. Yeast is for baking. I try not to keep nutella in the fridge cos then I'd just eat it right out of the jar. :retard:

I don't keep nutella in the fridge, I find it makes it to hard and very difficult to spread...I try not to keep it anywhere though because I'll eat it with a spoon if I have it :brush:

Dave

But lettin' mah sustenance be in the bacteriological temp zone
is hazardous to me well-being now gurls heh heh
its good for you. strengthens the immune system.

chcr

Too cute for words
Beer, some kind of cheese (usually sharp cheddar) for crackers (my snack of choice), mayo, tortillas and water. There is lots of other stuff in there at any given time, but those are in there all the time.

*doesn't even know what nutella is*

chcr

Too cute for words
I cain't have stuff like that anymore. Not supposed to have beer either, I suppose but you have to draw the line somewhere.

Winky

Spot said:
its good for you. strengthens the immune system.

Well spooty olde boi
I normally go for a bit of Echinacea or perhaps a clove or two of raw garlic
or in more extreme situations
a prescribed antibiotic for immune system support

But if you recommend rancid salmonella infested food

yer the Doc

who am I to argue?

Dave

lol

and here i was worried that the sarcasm didnt translate...

actually i grew up in a household that put leftovers in the fridge as soon as possible. my current household prefers to let it cool before putting the leftovers away.
i'm no worse for the wear.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Spot said:
lol

and here i was worried that the sarcasm didnt translate...

actually i grew up in a household that put leftovers in the fridge as soon as possible. my current household prefers to let it cool before putting the leftovers away.
i'm no worse for the wear.

If you seal them before they cool you get mad condensation...ICK

Professur

Pink grapefruit juice, milk, 7 different types of cheese, beer. There might be something else in there, but it's behind one of those so I've not seen it.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
Pink grapefruit juice, milk, 7 different types of cheese, beer. There might be something else in there, but it's behind one of those so I've not seen it.

I assume this is your HOME fridge, not your work fridge (for some reason I remember you saying you have a mini fridge at work?) :p

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Pretty much always present: soft drinks, mustard, apple butter, and milk

Try to keep to a minimum: stuff we don't like, leftovers, and fruit juices. I could live on orange juice, but it kills my blood sugar.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
SouthernN'Proud said:
Pretty much always present: soft drinks, mustard, apple butter, and milk

Try to keep to a minimum: stuff we don't like, leftovers, and fruit juices. I could live on orange juice, but it kills my blood sugar.

And drinking to much OJ can cause bladder infections...learned that one the hard way a didn't even touch the stuff for ALONG time after.

Professur

Nixy said:
I assume this is your HOME fridge, not your work fridge (for some reason I remember you saying you have a mini fridge at work?) :p

*looks under desk* Oddly enough, there's only three types of cheese in this one. But sure enough, there's grapefruit juice, milk and beer in it too.

Wow, I never thought of checking that one.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
*looks under desk* Oddly enough, there's only three types of cheese in this one. But sure enough, there's grapefruit juice, milk and beer in it too.

Wow, I never thought of checking that one.

We have five types of cheese in our fridge...I have three and stacey has three (both of us have cream cheese...different flavours but I count it as one type)...you have beer at work?

Professur

Who exactly is gonna tell me otherwise? If I'm having a steak sandwich for lunch and want a beer with it, that's my business. Just as if I want a steak and a beer for lunch at the local tavern. It's not like I'm sitting with an open beer at my desk during my paid work hours.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
Who exactly is gonna tell me otherwise? If I'm having a steak sandwich for lunch and want a beer with it, that's my business. Just as if I want a steak and a beer for lunch at the local tavern. It's not like I'm sitting with an open beer at my desk during my paid work hours.

You're allowed to come to work after having consumed alcohol at lunch?

Professur

Having one beer at lunch doesn't exactly impair my screwdriver abilities. I'm not operating heavy machinery, y'know

In fact, when I'm on the road, one beer with a meal is accepted for the expense account. A glass of wine would be too.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
Having one beer at lunch doesn't exactly impair my screwdriver abilities. I'm not operating heavy machinery, y'know

True...but by the amount of time you spend here doesn't seem you use a screwdriver much either :D