In your fridge...

Professur

HomeLAN said:
He wouldn't be around here. I wrote the policy that I'd fire him under myself.

You're not allowed to take a glass of wine if you take a customer/supplier to lunch?

Dave

i remember, back in my 9-5/M-F days, coming back from lunch with my co-workers and we were all half in the bag. made for an interesting afternoon in the office.
these days just being around some of the clientel is enough for a contact buzz...

HomeLAN

Nope. You can pay for theirs, but you by-God better not join them.

If they want to blame that on the mean ol' nasty accounting department to their clients, it's OK with me. Too damn many liability issues involved with letting employees drink while on duty.

Professur

HomeLAN said:
Nope. You can pay for theirs, but you by-God better not join them.

If they want to blame that on the mean ol' nasty accounting department to their clients, it's OK with me. Too damn many liability issues involved with letting employees drink while on duty.

It's understood that there's a one-drink limit. And never, ever, (when we were on the road) if you're going to another customer's after. But then, alcohol, 'specially wine, is a much more tolerated substance here (drinking age 18). And some meals must have wine.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
It's understood that there's a one-drink limit. And never, ever, (when we were on the road) if you're going to another customer's after. But then, alcohol, 'specially wine, is a much more tolerated substance here (drinking age 18). And some meals must have wine.

Cause you guys are crazy Quebec-ers

abooja

Poland Spring water, Vitamin Water, Red Bulls (sugar free) and a block of cheddar cheese. There's always a ton of stuff in my fridge, but these items are everpresent (especially the first three).

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
abooja said:
Poland Spring water, Vitamin Water, Red Bulls (sugar free) and a block of cheddar cheese. There's always a ton of stuff in my fridge, but these items are everpresent (especially the first three).

That's a lot of liquid...not so many solids.

tonksy

NEW BEER ALERT! NEW BEER ALERT!
We have a new beer in the fridge! Terrapin Coffee Oatmeal Imperial Stout. It's dreamy....too bad it only comes in 4 packs.

Inkara1

I should clarify that not all the soda in the fridge is mine. The Sunkist Orange is Christina's.

:D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
I should clarify that not all the soda in the fridge is mine. The Sunkist Orange is Christina's.

:D

The girl who doesn't stay the night has her own pop?

unclehobart

Spot said:
i remember, back in my 9-5/M-F days, coming back from lunch with my co-workers and we were all half in the bag. made for an interesting afternoon in the office.
these days just being around some of the clientel is enough for a contact buzz...
Lunch? I took perhaps 6 lunches in 8 years. I was a working fool.

Inkara1

She comes over sometimes... but doesn't stay the night. Damn the "something going on early every morning, seven days a week" schedule.