Israel? Gaza? Hamas? Who? What? Where?

MrBishop

Intentional targeting civilians vs targeting terrorists who hide among civilians.

forcing them to live together would work except that according to the Hamas charter, Israel & its citizens must be destroyed.
I think that blowing up a school...might be considered intentionally targeting civilians.

Those little rockets that Hamas is pitching towards Israel...they have a 5 minute setup time. You drive to a school yard, aim, press a button, pack up what's left and frog-off.

Was the school complicit?
Nope..they'd never have known that it was taking place on their property, and if they did find out..it is too late to do something about it, like face down an armed trio of guys. 9-11 doesn't work in Palestine.

Does this make the school a viable target? To Israel, it seems so.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Yeppers, you guys got their number alright.

Those damned Jews are targeting schools & mosques & grocery stores & the Palestinian version of Macys because, well hell, that's where them damned A-rabs are. Gotta kill lots of A-rabs otherwise God will be displeased & he may expel them again. The younger & more innocent the better. I bet them Jews eat the A-rab babies for kosher lunch.

You guys sure are smarter than the average bear when it comes to geo-political global warfare. Here I was, all confused & thinking that the Jews were just trying to live somewhere & not get bombed. Maybe, since the Palestinians want the land so bad, the Jews could go live in Syria. Or would the Palestinaisn want tat too?

2minkey

bootlicker
no one said "jews" gonz, but nice try. but hey, if you wanna play that game, let's talk about the "christians" who killed six million jews...?

a lot of the israelis that i've hung out with are in favor of a much more moderate approach to this issue than the 'obliterate the palestinians' approach that you and some more fascist nutjob israelis prefer. but, then, i tend to hang out with educated, reflective people, and not sports bar chimps.

(gee, i wonder what kind of comment this will draw... :sleep:)

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
no one said "jews" gonz, but nice try. but hey, if you wanna play that game, let's talk about the "christians" who killed six million jews...?

a lot of the israelis that i've hung out with are in favor of a much more moderate approach to this issue than the 'obliterate the palestinians' approach that you and some more fascist nutjob israelis prefer. but, then, i tend to hang out with educated, reflective people, and not sports bar chimps.

(gee, i wonder what kind of comment this will draw... :sleep:)

Shhhh, we don't want to talk about the people who might actually come up with a real solution, instead of a final one.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
i tend to hang out with educated, reflective people,

Why? Do they need a monkey boy to get their Manhattans?

Can you show me a war where a clear & decisive use of unhindered force did not create a winner? Israel is its own worst enemy-much like the US. Instead of using WW2 as a stratehic tool for winning, they use Vietnam.

Either crush your enemy or they will beat you. I'd be willing to bet that 85% of the remaining Palestinains would be happy to live in peace. Right now, they're just nickel & dime-ing themselves to death.

MrBishop

Why? Do they need a monkey boy to get their Manhattans?

Can you show me a war where a clear & decisive use of unhindered force did not create a winner? Israel is its own worst enemy-much like the US. Instead of using WW2 as a strategic tool for winning, they use Vietnam.

Either crush your enemy or they will beat you. I'd be willing to bet that 85% of the remaining Palestinains would be happy to live in peace. Right now, they're just nickel & dime-ing themselves to death.
Right now, 85% of Palestinians would be happy to have free and easy access to electricity, gasoline, food and medicine. It's a shame that even in 'peaceful' times, the borders are closed, walled and surrounded by mine-fields..and only 20% of goods (approved or not) are allowed across the border... I'm sure that they'd love to be able to use their sea-port without Israeli warships blockading it, or their airports without Israeli warplanes threatening to blow transport planes out of the sky. Hell, it'd be nice if Doctors Without Borders (DWB) were allowed to enter the Gaza strip. :shrug:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Right now, 85% of Palestinians would be happy to have free and easy access to electricity, gasoline, food and medicine. It's a shame that even in 'peaceful' times, the borders are closed, walled and surrounded by mine-fields..and only 20% of goods (approved or not) are allowed across the border... I'm sure that they'd love to be able to use their sea-port without Israeli warships blockading it, or their airports without Israeli warplanes threatening to blow transport planes out of the sky. Hell, it'd be nice if Doctors Without Borders (DWB) were allowed to enter the Gaza strip. :shrug:

Yes, it would be nice.

Scale it down.

Your neighbor is a schmuck. His wife & kids are alright but he is a shit-for-brains with a mean streak. Every time his bud in the brown truck stops by, they get drunk & thrown trash in your yard, piss on your roses & call you names. You notice that when you have guests & they park in the spot "reserved" for the brown truck, he never shows up or if he does, he keeps going because his spot is taken.

Do you decide to leave that spot open or park your car in the way?

chcr

Too cute for words
Yes, it would be nice.

Scale it down.

Your neighbor is a schmuck. His wife & kids are alright but he is a shit-for-brains with a mean streak. Every time his bud in the brown truck stops by, they get drunk & thrown trash in your yard, piss on your roses & call you names. You notice that when you have guests & they park in the spot "reserved" for the brown truck, he never shows up or if he does, he keeps going because his spot is taken.

Do you decide to leave that spot open or park your car in the way?

And if you know they'll kill your entire family if you park in his spot?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
It's got nothing to do with machismo. It has everything to do with protection & sovereignty.

I'll take it, from your answer, you'd continue to alow them to abuse & provoke you?

2minkey

bootlicker
yeah that's a horrible scenario gonz.

and as soon as that horrible neighbor goes back to respecting the boundaries of 1967...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
You mean the boundries that were expanded because they were attacked...and won?