JJR out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
ohhh, there you are, you might enjoy the problem in the "help" thread ;)

Inkara1

I'm wondering, too. The place was pretty close to dead anyway, but there were some extremely useful things posted there a while back that are nice to have around... like unclehobart's novel on how to combat roaches.

unclehobart

I dont remember that one ... I say sooooooo much when im being manic. :)

Refresh me a little if you remember any of it.

Huge

Why did that place slow down? It seemed every time I visited, it was always alive.

...and I missed unclehobart's novel on how to combat roaches? That would have been fun!

BlurOfSerenity

Juggernaut said:
Any updates Ash?

every time he comes over (not often, i've really only seen him like twice since he moved out a month ago), i ask him, "when will the board be back up?"
and he always replies, "soon".
:confuse3:
he wont tell me why it's down :confuse3:
but hopefully "soon" is actually, well, soon.

BlurOfSerenity

id noticed it'd gone a bit dead there, too. sometimes, i'd check the board in the morning, go out for the day, and when i came home, there'd be no new posts. in the daytime. that's odd. and it was even deader than that at night :(

AlladinSane

I wonder why DP didn't show to post. She may not know about OTC but was a member at Xi. Stun me she didn't think about posting there meanwhile...

unclehobart

Huge said:
Why did that place slow down? It seemed every time I visited, it was always alive.
There was one skiffle too many between Justin and a myriad of others. I fear that the time that I finally blew up on him was the start of a mass exodus.

Inkara1

Ash, any idea if his financial history has repeated itself with the board, leading to its demise (and with it the demise of the Jennifer Aniston topless pics I'd had forwarded to my jjr512.com e-mail account from a very kind fellow member)?

Unc, it was when I asked how to get the roaches out of a computer monitor before moving it. You talked about a lot of boric acid, twenty mule team borax, etc. and living on take-out food for several weeks with HomeLAN while you waged war.

S

s4

i was at the board for several weeks before it went down. there wasn't hardly any activity.

greenfreak

unclehobart said:
Huge said:
There was one skiffle too many between Justin and a myriad of others. I fear that the time that I finally blew up on him was the start of a mass exodus.

He's right about that but most everyone else had their own reasons to leave also. It wasn't because of just one thing, it was many. I know some people have the idea that Unc's final issue was an excuse for everyone to follow him but we had our own reasons for doing it.

Because that was all behind 'closed doors' we pretty much kept it that way so as not to make private issues public, respecting old loyalties. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.