JJR out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclehobart

Indeed.. I left of my own accord. I didn't ask anyone to come with me. I had to be told that a small handful of people had left the site because.. after all.. I didnt go there or have access to the secret places anymore.. So I still don't rightly know the reasons of the others. :) I have never seen fit to ask that I can recall ... private affairs are private affairs. It was all a series of individual decisions. I didn't mean for it to sound like an orchestrated effort.

unclehobart

Also, at the same time, the greater Colorado community that visited the board seemed to fade off as well for unrelated reasons. Most likely work, school, atl project issues. It seemed like 10 of the 15 heavy hitters all independently faded off over a 3 week period of time.

B

Bubba

i didn't even know any of this. the reason i wasn't posting over there much is because there weren't many people answering what i posted

catocom

fury said:
That's about as dead as it gets. :retard:

LOL, not really. I haven't had any posts at my board since
9-25-02.
Three been several new members join since then, but no posting.

I'd say That is about as dead as it gets.:D

I just renew my vb w/unlimited time license so I'm gonna make
some changes to it soon.;)

catocom

Yeah I might do that sometime.
But first I'm going to redesign it so that it's not so topical.;)

I could also get it flowing by sending out a mailer to all the members.

Inkara1

Xsorbit finally got rid of my bulletin board. The only thing that was ever good for was a "JJR512.com site outage log" thread. That, and a crapload of redundant pop-up and pop-under ads.

AlladinSane

I remember some good thread there. Specially one where greenfreak was giving thermos for us. I got a Galactica one :headbang:

Inkara1 said:
Xsorbit finally got rid of my bulletin board. The only thing that was ever good for was a "JJR512.com site outage log" thread. That, and a crapload of redundant pop-up and pop-under ads.

heheh, i used to test popup killer software at your site :rofl2:

greenfreak

AlladinSane said:
I remember some good thread there. Specially one where greenfreak was giving thermos for us. I got a Galactica one :headbang:

[singing]IIIIIIIIIIIII'm picking out a thermos for yooooooou! No ordinary thermos for yoooooou![/singing]

Don't forget about wet soapy breasts. :D

BlurOfSerenity

to respond to inky's question, i have no idea why justin's site is down, as he refuses to tell me :(

lol, i remember on inky's board -- i think it was there -- and there was a thread about, like, Where do you Live, or something, and unc -- i think it was unc -- posted like a map or a sattelite picture or something, of his housie. i thought that was great.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
ash r said:
i have no idea why justin's site is down, as he refuses to tell me

You may want to remind him that
Account Temporarily Disabled

has the word temporarily in it...meaning it is either up or gone at some point.

sbcanada

ash r said:
the other day he discovered (i forget how) that he could get a cable connection for free....

:eek6: Cheating the cable company isn't nice.

*kicks his mess of splitters and cables out of view* :D

greenfreak

ash r said:
to respond to inky's question, i have no idea why justin's site is down, as he refuses to tell me :(

lol, i remember on inky's board -- i think it was there -- and there was a thread about, like, Where do you Live, or something, and unc -- i think it was unc -- posted like a map or a sattelite picture or something, of his housie. i thought that was great.

I thought that was at JJR512 when someone said they were going to kick his ass, might have been Wetling. Unc pretty much said, "Come and get it!" and posted all that info.

Then, of course, there was Wetling's Hideout.

unclehobart

oh yeah ... that was a thread that started as one thing and then ended up as another titled :What Religion is Your Bra. I gave detailed written instructions on how Wetling could come down and find me to kill me. I gave him a full itinerary on my movements and what window I slept behind. I offered first class airfare, rental limo, hookers, a massage therapist, and said that I would wear a tshirt with a big bullseye on it. ... that was a classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.