kinky positions

tonksy

tonks said:
no computer, why would we post here, when everyone- well almost- would be at the house? maybe a computer in the head of household bedroom.
he'd need a prize or there wouldn't be a point. try telling you wife you are going to live in a house with 20 people from the internet, just for the fun of it. no go. add the dinero and she'll prolly pack your bags...
and bleach, we'd have to see you every morning, then? can't be that bad. i have this vision of bill the cat rolling out of bed.....
oh! and you'd have to vote off people, just to keep it interesting. i am loving this idea.

Oz

tonks said:
he'd need a prize or there wouldn't be a point. try telling you wife you are going to live in a house with 20 people from the internet, just for the fun of it. no go. add the dinero and she'll prolly pack your bags...
and bleach, we'd have to see you every morning, then? can't be that bad. i have this vision of bill the cat rolling out of bed.....

My girl would prolly pack my bags for me :D (why do ya think we only see each other at weekends ;) )

Billl the Cat? More like the creature from the black lagoon! :D

bleach
who hopes those cracks are in the mirror

Oz

paul_valaru said:
no voting

the audenice votes people off, how is that

Sounds fair.........I couldn't be having with voting people out the house personally......I prefer crowds

:crowd:

AlphaTroll

bleach said:
My girl would prolly pack my bags for me :D (why do ya think we only see each other at weekends ;) )

Billl the Cat? More like the creature from the black lagoon! :D

bleach
who hopes those cracks are in the mirror

Ah - our bleachy is being modest ;)

tonks - he's a babe!!!!!! (and if J doesn't pack his bags for him I will)

Oz

AlphaTroll said:
Ah - our bleachy is being modest ;)

tonks - he's a babe!!!!!! (and if J doesn't pack his bags for him I will)

:blush:

Yer ain't seen me at 6am after a night on the ale hun :winkkiss:

hell i just want that commune, with tv cameras, so someone else is paying the bills

It's not gonna be like british Big Brother where we have to do things to earn our grub is it?.........my unicycling skills are a bit rusty.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
bleach said:

It's not gonna be like british Big Brother where we have to do things to earn our grub is it?.........my unicycling skills are a bit rusty.

god, i hope not, I want good food, we can cook ourselves, but please no gross stuff

tonksy

paul_valaru said:
hell i just want that commune, with tv cameras, so someone else is paying the bills
get out of my head, paul.
i think the food competitions would be fun.
gross, paul? what is gross?
at- i have seen bleach's pic. he is a babe.

AlphaTroll

bleach said:

Yer ain't seen me at 6am after a night on the ale hun :winkkiss:

HEHE, yeah well, after seeing my hangover piccies I'm sure you'd agree that we should all swear an oath not to sober up during our stay in the house :D

We'd better not have to earn the grub - might resort in eating the jello, then what would we wrestle in?

AlphaTroll

Who's eating you Paul? I mean, who's in yer head?

I'll bring the weed - well known fact we have some of the best, besides I get it free (Swazi anyone?)

Oz

AlphaTroll said:
HEHE, yeah well, after seeing my hangover piccies I'm sure you'd agree that we should all swear an oath not to sober up during our stay in the house :D

We'd better not have to earn the grub - might resort in eating the jello, then what would we wrestle in?

:clap: :clap: Sobriety would deffo be a bad idea (alcohol or smokable substances optional........or indeed, both :) )

guess i'll be leaving the pipe at home....unless we film it in canada...

Nah, tonksy.........I'll just "accidently" break the cameras in the smoking room :)

Deffo' need to sort out the food.......can't live on orange jello and green bodypaint.