kinky positions

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
or we can forget the TV cameras, and paln what me tonks, and others where planning on another forum, building a commune

:D

tonksy

bleach said:
Nah, tonksy.........I'll just "accidently" break the cameras in the smoking room :)
good job, bleach!...hmmm...broken cameras.....
bleach said:
Deffo' need to sort out the food.......can't live on orange jello and green bodypaint.
wanna bet?

AT? bring it on.

AlphaTroll

bleach said:
:clap: :clap: Sobriety would deffo be a bad idea (alcohol or smokable substances optional........or indeed, both :) )

Nah, tonksy.........I'll just "accidently" break the cameras in the smoking room :)

Deffo' need to sort out the food.......can't live on orange jello and green bodypaint.

Bugger the food - I'm more worried about a lack of alcohol and grass.

I'll bring a few plants & we can grow our own - show the world how environmentally in tune we are!

tonksy

paul_valaru said:
live in a biodome, grow our own food, (and other stuff)

brew out own beer

Hmmmmm

2 years should do it
biodome? like in that movie with paulie shore? BUD-DY....sorry, big fan...anyway. thank sounds interesting.

Oz

paul_valaru said:

brew out own beer

Hmmmmm

2 years should do it

I can brew beer good to go in six days :)

biodome? commune? I'm feeling very hippiefied tonight :hippy:

AlphaTroll

paul_valaru said:

brew out own beer

Hmmmmm

2 years should do it

I'll teach you to brew Mampoer - the SA 'mulekiller' drink - lowest alc % is about 75% and that's the piss assed flavoured stuff. The proper thing will hit you at about 85 + % :D

And bleach & I will introduce you to the wonders of brandy & coke

tonksy

paul_valaru said:

I steal nothing, she tryies to take mine, crawls into my bed.....

well I hope she will :lol2:
haha! i would, but i'd prolly get a strange look from the other occupant.

Oz

AlphaTroll said:
I'll teach you to brew Mampoer - the SA 'mulekiller' drink - lowest alc % is about 75% and that's the piss assed flavoured stuff. The proper thing will hit you at about 85 + % :D

And bleach & I will introduce you to the wonders of brandy & coke

When ya got over the back log at work, gotta email me the details hun :) ;)

AlphaTroll

paul_valaru said:

I steal nothing, she tryies to take mine, crawls into my bed.....

well I hope she will :lol2:

Oh paul, you're probably the kind of thief who slips in the back door when the front is closed. Come on admit it - no need to be shy, you're among friends ;)

bleach said:
When ya got over the back log at work, gotta email me the details hun

Will do - and then you'll see why they sell the stuff here in bottles with barbed wire wrapped around it.

You should come over next year September, then I'll take you to the spring festival in a little place near my house where they brew the stuff - we drink it for breakfast there! :drink: