Lego!

AlphaTroll

Woa...this painting is taking on spiritual poportions now! A crescent moon AND sun in one painting. Clearly this painting indicates the opression of the sacred feminine (the tree) by the demonic, all consuming verfour of the catholic church (the dragon). And the irreperable chasm created between women (moon) and men (sun) resulting in endless misunderstanding, pain and fear (the flames). And a disinterested diety (Rob) looks on - capable of stopping the destruction, yet unwilling to do so.

tonksy

AlphaTroll said:
Woa...this painting is taking on spiritual poportions now! A crescent moon AND sun in one painting. Clearly this painting indicates the opression of the sacred feminine (the tree) by the demonic, all consuming verfour of the catholic church (the dragon). And the irreperable chasm created between women (moon) and men (sun) resulting in endless misunderstanding, pain and fear (the flames). And a disinterested diety (Rob) looks on - capable of stopping the destruction, yet unwilling to do so.
Maybe I should sell it on ebay......

simplyred

tonksy said:
Do you folks realize how many of these I have laying around here? The kid produces!

I know! I was thinking of making her sign them while she was here now that she can write her name. :laugh5:

AlphaTroll

Hence the omelette reference - she feels like a goose laying golden eggs.

I would have been soooo good at this if I were still an acid user.

simplyred

tonksy said:
Malory is getting close. Having a little R trouble.

Wow! Good Girl! Payton is not doing so good with the writting, but she is spelling out loud. She skips the "T" though. She is renaming herself PAYON

Inkara1

tonksy said:
Malory is getting close. Having a little R trouble.
Just have me send her a list of my pirate jokes. She'll get R down in no time!

a pirate's weapons stash is his ARRRRRRRRRRRRsenal.
ARRRRRRRRRR you free Saturday night?
A pirate's favorite kind of sock: ARRRRgyle.
It's a bad idea to make a pirate a lifeguard because pirates don't know CP-ARRRRRRRRRRR.
A pirate's favorite fast food joint: ARRRRRRby's.
Investigators said the fire on the pirate ship was ARRRRRRRRRson.
A pirate's favorite baseball statistic is the ARRRRRRRRRR-BI.
Don't take your kids to the new pirate movie; it's rated ARRRRRRRRR.
Wherever you go, there you ARRRRRRRRRRRR.

tonksy

The trouble is with the writing of the letter...so I don't think the jokes would help. Probably make her laugh though.

Starya

tonksy said:
The trouble is with the writing of the letter...so I don't think the jokes would help. Probably make her laugh though.
Wet sponge on a blackboard. You write it (make it big), she removes it, using the same motions. Let her get the "shape" of it into her arm, so to speak.

tonksy

Starya said:
Wet sponge on a blackboard. You write it (make it big), she removes it, using the same motions. Let her get the "shape" of it into her arm, so to speak.
I may have to pick up a blackboard.....oh! Or blackboard paint! We are already painting for kids as we are converting the downstairs guest bedroom into a playroom while they are visiting Slim and Red for spring break. I could paint a section of that wall in blackboard paint!

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
R - It's a man walking ---> thattaway

Circle for the head, line down the left for his back, line sticking out for a leg. She does that for awhile she'll figure it out.