Lego!

Professur

tonksy said:
If it's been made by kids it's a different story. I have proudly worn plastic drinking straw bracelets and pipecleaner and construction paper bracelets and I have a lovely pen drawing of what is apparently a fire breathing dragon and a tree and rob hanging by my bathroom sink.

Your kids drew a picture of Rob hanging from a tree getting flamed by a dragon? Serves him right for not letting them stay up late to watch Pooh's new movie for the eleventy-seventh time.

tonksy

Professur said:
Your kids drew a picture of Rob hanging from a tree getting flamed by a dragon? Serves him right for not letting them stay up late to watch Pooh's new movie for the eleventy-seventh time.
No, He is saving everybody from the dragon...apparently. To the untrained eye it looks like he is hiding on the other side of the tree smiling like a simpleton. Really a cute picture. I should scan it.

tonksy

Ok!
attachment.php

tonksy

Ok, now she is reneging about it being Robby and now it is a bad guy. See those little bits on the ground that the dragons fire is touching? Those are puppies :eek:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Awesome!! That is really great art! Is that a butterfly up there?

And it's even awesomer that Rob really does seem to be standing there smiling like a simpleton!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
Ok, now she is reneging about it being Robby and now it is a bad guy. See those little bits on the ground that the dragons fire is touching? Those are puppies :eek:

:eek:

tonksy

Leslie said:
Awesome!! That is really great art! Is that a butterfly up there?

And it's even awesomer that Rob really does seem to be standing there smiling like a simpleton!
It is a butterfly! The tree has apples too!
Nix? She said it was a mean dragon so I guess you have to expect puppy roasting from mean dragons.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
It is a butterfly! The tree has apples too!
Nix? She said it was a mean dragon so I guess you have to expect puppy roasting from mean dragons.

She has a vivid imagination...and is much more willing to accept death and unpretty things than I was at that age.

tonksy

LOL! No! She really is well adjusted. This pic came after watching Sleeping Beauty a few too many times, fire breathing dragon that tries to kill the prince in that one. She also has quite a fascination with dinosaurs, which might be why the dragon looks more like a T-rex.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
unclehobart said:
All I can see is a lightning bolt coming out of the sun and seemingly going batshit through an apple orchard.

You need to open your mind...children's artwork is trully amazing. Their imaginations are so active and they're so brutally honest...they see everything is such an amazing way.

simplyred

Professur said:

I have to quit reading this with food...first the chips...now CapriSun.....OUT THE NOSE!!! THAT WAS GREAT!!! :rofl4: