Life in da hood?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Oh hell, how could I ever forget to add this from last years NRA rally...where he had an assault rifle in each hand.
Ted Nugent said:
“Remember the Alamo! Shoot ‘em!” he screamed to applause. “To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want ‘em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot ‘em.”

note: he didn't mention fellow rockers or rappers :shrug:

rrfield

Have any Talking Heads fans ever gone on a psycho killing spree while speaking bad high school french?

After reading 4 pages of this thread, I've come to a conclusion.

Your taste in music sucks.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Gonz said:
Illegitimate births...those numbers are in the vicinity of what has been reported for several years Gato. The whole number has gone up, each individual category refelcting that trend has gone up but none are close to amazing fatherlessness created among the American black.

Methinks that those statistics are dead wrong. That would mean 3 out of every 4 black people born in the US are illegitimate. You and I both know that's wrong...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Gato said:
You and I both know that's wrong...
No sir, I do not know that. In fact, I haven't met a married (to the father of her children) black mother in over 3 years.

Last year, 68.0 percent of the black women who had babies were unmarried, down from 68.4 percent in 2001. The peak was 70.4 percent in 1994.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Gonz said:
No sir, I do not know that. In fact, I haven't met a married (to the father of her children) black mother in over 3 years.

Well I have. Plenty of them.

Maybe you should move to a more culturally diverse area...like Dixie. :laugh:

freako104

Gonz said:
Oh hell, how could I ever forget to add this from last years NRA rally...where he had an assault rifle in each hand.

note: he didn't mention fellow rockers or rappers :shrug:

Note he also did not mention race. Only guilt

flavio

Banned
SouthernN'Proud said:
So because of the replies to a post, I am by proxy a racist. Marvelous.
So you're not going to explain why you made that statement at all are you? Just making up random crap?

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
flavio said:
So you're not going to explain that statement at all are you?

Enjoy this post. It's the last word out of you that I will ever reply to.

No I'm not. An educated person wouldn't require an explanation. Of course, they would also refrain from phrasing everything they say in the form of a question, but that's beside the point.

Hope you enjoyed that. Buh-bye.

flavio

Banned
I see.

You said i called you a racist. I didn't.
Ask for an explanation for your bogus mythical claims though and you'll get all crotchety about it.

[singing] When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled. Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about, and valiantly, he chickened out. Bravely taking to his feet, he beat a very brave retreat. A brave retreat by brave Sir Robin.

Sir Robin: "Would it help to confuse it if we run away more? "

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
AlphaTroll said:
Found http://www.adl.org/extremism/bands/bands_country.asp - seems to me most of these are white bands inciting racial hatred. Quite a damned long list - have any of you heard anything by these bands at all (I don't think I have)? Just wondering if they are quite mainstream, or if they are completely underground or summin - would you be able to walk into a recordstore and buy their cd's or something?

Damn, we're not on that list, I guess they've never heard of the haz patria y mata un gringo song.

:nerd:

Winky

I know Gato I did say in my original post that I had
a hard time believing it
but refusing to believing a fact, doesn't make the fact false
If these young black males had a Dad who was a good role
model
Well if they even knew who their fathers were...
If their Daddys were there to kid their asses when they
began to where gang clothing… blah blah blah

2minkey

bootlicker
allinthefamily1.jpg

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Winky said:
I know Gato I did say in my original post that I had
a hard time believing it
but refusing to believing a fact, doesn't make the fact false
If these young black males had a Dad who was a good role
model
Well if they even knew who their fathers were...
If their Daddys were there to kid their asses when they
began to where gang clothing… blah blah blah

According to you, the percentage rate was quite a bit higher than is possible. 68% while still too high, is bad enough without you slinging around false data.

Winky

68 75 100% ???
as if it even matters
the liberals have completely suceeded
in destroying the black family in America
and they keep getting 98.34593459783724%
of the black vote

I suppose that is a suspect stat as well

Hey don't worry I'm white and everything is kosher here!

no wait I'm not a Jew

well then

everything is copasetic then heh

Winky

paul_valaru said:
you know winky when you stop talking like a moron, you make sense.

aw jeebus

Paul I hope you'll be here to get me back on
my wacky Winky track!

smack me if you catch making sense again plz

I'm really trying to quit.