Life in da hood?

Dave

flavio said:
Really? How can molesting a pre-teen pale in comparison when you don't even know the circumstances of the shooting?

the circumstances are that he pulled a gun and shot someone in the head over an argument. it wasnt self defense. he just shot him in the head. what dont you get about that?
the pre-teen, while what happened is ugly and has no excuse for, at least has a chance to have a life. which fate would you rather suffer? being molested or having a bullet hole in your head

flavio said:
points are made and you avoid them.

what points? the only thing you did was try to make everyone else look like a racist because we ganged up on a poor black rapper who, in case you missed it, shot someone in the head over an argument.

flavio

Banned
Dave said:
the circumstances are that he pulled a gun and shot someone in the head over an argument. it wasnt self defense. he just shot him in the head. what dont you get about that?

Do you know there was no threat made or no attempt by the other guy to go for a weapon? Doesn't say in the article...where you there or something?

the pre-teen, while what happened is ugly and has no excuse for, at least has a chance to have a life. which fate would you rather suffer? being molested or having a bullet hole in your head

I consider molesting the preteen a more horrific crime. Crimes committed to defenseless children are the worst. Child molesters are even looked down and targeted by the rest of the prison populations.

the only thing you did was try to make everyone else look like a racist because we ganged up on a poor black rapper

I'd be very amused to see how exactly you came to that conclusion.

First, do you think Snp was making a statement about rappers in general or just this one guy?

Since I believe it was about rappers in general I provided many examples of violence committed by musicians of other genres. Point being all types of musicians commit acts of violence therefore SnP's "Life in da hood?" could easily be substituted with "Life in duh sticks?".

Dave

flavio said:
I'd be very amused to see how exactly you came to that conclusion.

flavio said:
Are rappers the only musicians who commit violent crimes or something? ....or just the only ones you care to focus on so you can classify and insult them as a group?

......are they ignored because they don't help justify your prejudice?

classifying and insulting a group (black rappers) while ignoring a group (white musicians) to justify a prejudice. sounds to me like calling someone a racist without actually saying the word.

I consider molesting the preteen a more horrific crime. Crimes committed to defenseless children are the worst. Child molesters are even looked down and targeted by the rest of the prison populations.

yes, it is horrific. not as horrific as being shot in the head though. again i ask, which fate would you rather suffer?

flavio

Banned
Dave said:
classifying and insulting a group (black rappers) while ignoring a group (white musicians) to justify a prejudice. sounds to me like calling someone a racist without actually saying the word.

See now your talking about black rappers as a group. Before it was "because we ganged up on a poor black rapper". See the difference?

yes, it is horrific. not as horrific as being shot in the head though. again i ask, which fate would you rather suffer?

I disagree...and I can't answer your question since I'm having trouble imagining myself as preteen girl being molested by Gary Glitter. Were you able to do that?

Generally child molesters are considered the worst kind of scum though. I don't know why this surprises you.

freako104

Being molested has long lasting effects, so does a bullet in the brain. Difference is you can't feel death. But on the other hand, people who have been through molestation can try to help others and can live normal lives.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
So if molesting a girl is worse than killing her, then I suppose yelling to a baby is the worst crime on Earth.

But once again, we are going away from the subject.

Gonz posted a list of crimes (most of them involved shots in the head) related to rappers, I'm still waiting for such a list from rock stars.

Of all of them I remember Notorious BIG getting killed because of his connection with drug lords (wasn't he a drug lord himself?)

freako104

Luis G said:
So if molesting a girl is worse than killing her, then I suppose yelling to a baby is the worst crime on Earth.

I wouldn't call it the worst crime, but I do not think anyone should yell at a baby.

Dave

I disagree...and I can't answer your question since I'm having trouble imagining myself as preteen girl being molested by Gary Glitter. Were you able to do that?

yes, i was. granted i've had the misfortune of dealing with both types of victims in my line of work.

See now your talking about black rappers as a group. Before it was "because we ganged up on a poor black rapper". See the difference?

no, i dont.
i mentioned the black rappers as a group as a way of illustrating how i came to the conclusion that you were basically calling people racists without actually saying the word.

flavio

Banned
Luis G said:

Why yelling? I would consider raping a baby right up there though.

Gonz posted a list of crimes (most of them involved shots in the head) related to rappers, I'm still waiting for such a list from rock stars.

These musicians have committed their fair share of violent crimes.

flavio

Banned
Dave said:
no, i dont.
Here's the difference. You said because "we were ganging up on a poor black rapper" when actually the issue is prejudice towards a group....not so much disapproval of an individual.

Here's a question...

Which would you yourself be more likely to do. Shoot someone you hate in anger....or rape a preteen girl?

Winky

How about neither?

How about we are not animals?

How about these animals should be shot?

2minkey

bootlicker
flavio said:
Any of them have a particularly good guitarist? I could use a few new riffs to learn.

try learning some megadeth. as far as taste goes the music leaves much to be desired but dave mustaine is a great rhythm player... great practicin' riffs.

Inkara1

flavio said:
Here's the difference. You said because "we were ganging up on a poor black rapper" when actually the issue is prejudice towards a group....not so much disapproval of an individual.

Here's a question...

Which would you yourself be more likely to do. Shoot someone you hate in anger....or rape a preteen girl?

So I guess that justifies murder, huh, since anyone is capable of it?