Life in da hood?

2minkey

bootlicker
Gato_Solo said:
How about this pic...

tednugent_weekendwarriors.jpg

How about the real fuckin thing, signed by Ted! Yeeeeah! And that ain't no gun, it's a Gibson Byrdland.

weekendwarriors.jpg

Dave

flavio said:
Here's the difference. You said because "we were ganging up on a poor black rapper" when actually the issue is prejudice towards a group....not so much disapproval of an individual.

annnd we return to the beginning, which was a story about an individual, who happened to be a poor black rapper, that shot someone in the head.

Here's a question...

Which would you yourself be more likely to do. Shoot someone you hate in anger....or rape a preteen girl?

neither. i dont have any anger/societal/lifestyle/impulse control/didnt get breastfed enough as a child issues that would prompt me to do such a thing. that question is irrelevant.

flavio

Banned
Winky said:
How about these animals should be shot?

I think Gary Glitter actually was supposed to face a firing squad.

2minkey said:
try learning some megadeth. as far as taste goes the music leaves much to be desired but dave mustaine is a great rhythm player... great practicin' riffs.

I can play Symphony of Destruction pretty well on Guitar Hero. I'll have to find some tab notation and give it a try for real.

Inkara said:
So I guess that justifies murder, huh, since anyone is capable of it?

That's an odd conclusion to come to.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
SouthernN'Proud said:
Gato, I am disappointed in you this time.

Who, precisely, has Ted Nugent ever shot?

That was a response to paul_valaru, who posted the picture of NWA and said it was scary. I just showed him that black 'musicians' aren't the only ones who get pictures taken with weapons...even if Ted had a guitar that was firing stylized bullets. ;)

BTW...who, exactly, did any member of NWA shoot?

Gato_Solo

Winky said:
aw Paul you are silly
but being Canadian allows you a pass...

OK folks hep a poor white boi out here.

There is one number that when I first heard it
I refused to believe it and to this day I still
can not get mah head around it!

fully 75% of blacks are born illegitimate in this country

still can not fathom that one...

You been reading some bizarre materials if you came up with that stat...Been hanging around the wrong places, I assume.

flavio

Banned
Dave said:
annnd we return to the beginning, which was a story about an individual, who happened to be a poor black rapper, that shot someone in the head.

Look at the first 3 posts Dave and tell me whether you think they were commenting about this one particular rapper or about rappers as a group.....

Life in da hood?
  1. Man shot by rapper dies Say what you will about Ozzy Osbourne, Gene Simmons, Alice Cooper, even Marilyn Manson. I don't reckon they went on shooting sprees in public places.
  2. But they weren't oppressed ....
  3. you mean they weren't (aren't) garbage
neither. i dont have any anger/societal/lifestyle/impulse control/didnt get breastfed enough as a child issues that would prompt me to do such a thing.

That's good but it's theoretical question. Even though the odds of either might be almost zero which one has the worst odds?

Gato_Solo

unclehobart said:
Ice-T, "Cop Killer"
I got my black shirt on.
I got my black gloves on.
I got my ski mask on.
This shit's been too long.

I got my twelve gauge sawed off.
I got my headlights turned off.
I'm 'bout to bust some shots off.
I'm 'bout to dust some cops off.

Cop killer, better you than me.
Cop killer, f**k police brutality!
Cop killer, I know your family's grievin'
(f**k 'em)
Cop killer, but tonight we get even.

I got my brain on hype.
Tonight'll be your night.
I got this long-assed knife,
and your neck looks just right.
My adrenaline's pumpin'.
I got my stereo bumpin'.
I'm 'bout to kill me somethin'
A pig stopped me for nuthin'!

Cop killer, I know your mama's grievin'
(f**k her)

Die, die, die pig, die!
F**k the police!
F**k the police!
F**k the police!
F**k the police!
F**k the police!
F**k the police!
F**k the police yeah!

I'm a Cop killer, f**k police brutality!
Cop killer, I know your family's grievin'
(f**k 'em)

F**k the police!
F**k the police!
F**k the police!
F**k the police!
F**k the police!
F**k the police!
F**k the police!
F**k the police, break it down.
F**k the police, yeah.
F**k the police, for Darryl Gates.
F**k the police, for Rodney King.
F**k the police, for my dead homies.
F**k the police, for your freedom.
F**k the police, don't be a pussy.
F**k the police, have some muthaf**kin' courage.
F**k the police, sing along.

Cop killer!
Cop killer!
Cop killer!
Cop killer!
Cop killer, what you're gonna be when you grown up?
Cop killer, good choice.
Cop killer!
I'm a muthaf**kin' cop killer!

Cop killer, I know your mama's grievin'
(f**k her)

Cop killer, but tonight we get even!

Times have changed, haven't they? Guess who plays a cop on CSI today?

Note. I have yet to say a word condoning the action of murder by any person, or persons, in this thread, nor have I condoned, or condemned, anyones musical taste...just so the record is straight for posterity...

AlphaTroll

Found http://www.adl.org/extremism/bands/bands_country.asp - seems to me most of these are white bands inciting racial hatred. Quite a damned long list - have any of you heard anything by these bands at all (I don't think I have)? Just wondering if they are quite mainstream, or if they are completely underground or summin - would you be able to walk into a recordstore and buy their cd's or something?

Gato_Solo

AlphaTroll said:
Found http://www.adl.org/extremism/bands/bands_country.asp - seems to me most of these are white bands inciting racial hatred. Quite a damned long list - have any of you heard anything by these bands at all (I don't think I have)? Just wondering if they are quite mainstream, or if they are completely underground or summin - would you be able to walk into a recordstore and buy their cd's or something?

Never heard of any of them. I'd call them a 'niche' market, but I don't run those circles, so I just don't know for sure.

Gato_Solo

paul_valaru said:
I chuckle at winky, but when he posts in the general winky patois, I take nothing seriously

ok, so it was to stop the Black Panthers police patrols, 1960's was it a plain racist kneejerk reaction, or stopping a vigilante organization, my guess is a bit of both. Though I fail to see how it is in context with this discussion..unless you mean black guys with guns is scary.

ANYONE with guns is scary

That wasn't even the first dot. The fact is, that black people with guns has always scared the US...at least according to the media...

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
The only white supremecy band I know of is prussian blue

don't listen to that crap, so I don't knwo much about it.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
flavio said:

Look at the first 3 posts Dave and tell me whether you think they were commenting about this one particular rapper or about rappers as a group.....

Life in da hood?
  1. Man shot by rapper dies Say what you will about Ozzy Osbourne, Gene Simmons, Alice Cooper, even Marilyn Manson. I don't reckon they went on shooting sprees in public places.
  2. But they weren't oppressed ....
  3. you mean they weren't (aren't) garbage

That's good but it's theoretical question. Even though the odds of either might be almost zero which one has the worst odds?

So because of the replies to a post, I am by proxy a racist. Marvelous.

Pot calls kettle black methinks.

chcr

Too cute for words
AlphaTroll said:
No, you're a racist because you don't like custard :tardbang:
I thought it was you're gay if you don't like custard and racist if you don't like watermelon...

I could have that backwards.

AlphaTroll

Custard lover custard lover, lousy little custard lover!

(Sung to the tune of that old schoolyard classic "Nana nana nanaaaaa naa")

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Gary Glitter....he actually has a thread here someplace where we all decry his actions & want him stoned to death. Vietnam disagreed with us. Too bad.

Illegitimate births...those numbers are in the vicinity of what has been reported for several years Gato. The whole number has gone up, each individual category refelcting that trend has gone up but none are close to amazing fatherlessness created among the American black.

Guns don't kill people, rappers kill people. Drugs don't kill people, rockers just choke on their own vomit.

Since I like custard & watermelon does that make me a homosexual negro?