List of filtered words...

unclehobart

Dont roll your eyes at me. You were the one screaming FILTHY CUNT 50 times over across three replies and NIGGER in 6. you were just being a dick and said nothing of import until post 37. Even your regular supporters were taken aback and walked away from you. Two or three protests yammering N and C at the top of your lungs would have been seen as mere protest... but nine times is just being damn silly.

S

s4

I would of banned you for it. Believe me, I got banned for a hell of a lot less. Even when I was posting as Gilbert, I never said anything like that.

whoreable

yea i agree it was a bit much maybe but i also think it was alot different when it was censored. that censor was lifed and put back in a few times. half the time i typed it it looked like ******.

sorry if you find a word so offensive when it is used in such a stupid way that it really refers to nothing.

if they want to ban me for it fine. but it just goes further to prove my point that people have become a bunch of fuckin tight asses when it comes to anything contreversial. if i actually said it to refer to any people yes i would understand.

not that it matters but i have never typed it before this retarded thread. and i was never planning on it again.

i am not here to make friends or offend anyone.i just came here to entertain myself.

i am glad s4 hates me so much cause i really don't care..nor do i ahte anyone here cause i don't know them, but i do think some people here seriously lack a sense of humor.

i stopped responeding to this thread a while back cuase i felt it got ultra lame, but some people just can't let it go.

anyways fuck it i am done with this dumb shit.

i was never supposed to make this post. i am kinda pissed i did. but now i have to post it.