Minx Spike, wrap duct tape around your head >>

ResearchMonkey

Pay attention here, you might learn something about real American values.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GizNwzKo3n8

Really, watch it again, let it sink in.

icon14.gif

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Damn...didn't anyone tell them they aren't allowed to think for themselves?

spike

What was the point of that?

I've seen Beck try this shit to. "Hey, we got lots of black people with us. We found this guy here....just look at him".

What real American values were you talking about now?

spike

I figured you'd go straight to childish trolling and personal attacks if you couldn't find your point.

So predictable.

spike

I didn't say anything similar to that. You made up more crap.

I'm seeing a trend where you avoid fact based discussion in favor of made up stuff.

ResearchMonkey

Oh no, you are completely dismissing what those black are saying, that makes you a racist. You clearly dismiss those BLACK people and like a psycho you bring Glenn Beck in to the video. Glenn wasn't there and nobody's talking about Glenn Beck, why would bring him up? Don't you think BLACK people can organize and speak for themselves?

Why are you like that? Racist.

spike

Oh no, you are completely dismissing what those black are saying, that makes you a racist.

Where did I dismiss what they are saying?

Glenn wasn't there and nobody's talking about Glenn Beck, why would bring him up?

I was making a comparison between you pointing out some black Tea Partiers and Beck pointing out some black Tea Partiers

Don't you think BLACK people can organize and speak for themselves?

Of course. Happens all the time.

jimpeel

What truth did I dismiss?

Go ahead and quote where I dismissed it.

Where? Got a quote of me dismissing what they said?

Would you like to discuss something in particular that they said? Quit making crap up and just try and make your point or something.

You dismissed everything they said when you posted this:

What was the point of that?

You were speaking of the video and saying it was pointless.

I've seen Beck try this shit to. "Hey, we got lots of black people with us. We found this guy here....just look at him".

You dismissed their blackness in favor of slamming a white guy you dislike. I suppose you would say that they would claim that "Many of my best friends are black."

What real American values were you talking about now?

These people are trying to get rid of the business of racism.

They decry its use as a weapon.

They want to see a color blind society in which so-called "leaders" do not race bait to keep their business alive.

They love their country and they see it being torn apart right before their eyes.

You have obviously not watched the entire video.