Minx Spike, wrap duct tape around your head >>

Gotholic

Bullshit, I have no mark. Just because some weird people threw some water on my face when I could not consent doesn't mean a thing.

Oh, so they are weird? What makes them weird?

You do have the mark, spike. No matter what you say or you do, you cannot get rid of it.

Let's suppose some cult threw some Tang on your face when you were little and said "he forever will be a Fighter against the reptilian agenda!".

Would you now still be considered part of their cult?

Wait a minute. Are you familiar with the reptilian agenda?

No, my current status is one of the majority of people who don't follow Catholicism.

You were baptized, validly I presume, which makes you a de facto Catholic. You consider yourself a Christian, so I presume you hold some tenets of the Catholic faith even though you are lapsed.

Winky

Oh no he’s going straight to hell
or would it be limbo?
No wait they got rid that didn’t they?

Thank Gawd I’m an atheist

spike

Oh, so they are weird? What makes them weird?

You do have the mark, spike. No matter what you say or you do, you cannot get rid of it.

They're weird because they think they can throw some water on kids and claim them for life.

I have no mark. I am not a Catholic in any sense.

Wait a minute. Are you familiar with the reptilian agenda?

Yeah a little. Some nutball in a bar started telling me about it in a bathroom. I thought it was funny so I invited him over to my table so my friends could get a laugh too.

You avoided the question though...

"Let's suppose some cult threw some Tang on your face when you were little and said "he forever will be a Fighter against the reptilian agenda!".

Would you now still be considered part of their cult?"

You were baptized, validly I presume, which makes you a de facto Catholic.

Nope, I reject that. If I made a choice to be baptized as a Catholic I would be a Catholic. As it is, they can hold no claim on me.

ResearchMonkey

For someone who is a self-proclaimed know-it-all about Catholicism, because you are one, you really don't understand it very well. [color me surprised]

Let's suppose some cult threw some Tang on your face when you were little and said "he forever will be a Fighter against the reptilian agenda!".
Amazing! your view is similar to how Jim Jones saw religion. So if Hale-Bopp was flying by, would you include castrations too?

1463heavensgate468.jpg

Goth's right, you're marked forever. Think of it like a circumcision, a permanent mark.

inB4yourmakingshitup

spike

For someone who is a self-proclaimed know-it-all about Catholicism

Ok, link to me proclaiming that?

because you are one, you really don't understand it very well.

I know more and understand more about religion than you ever will.

Amazing! your view is similar to how Jim Jones saw religion. So if Hale-Bopp was flying by, would you include castrations too?

I have no idea what your point here was supposed to be. Looks like random trolling. Feel free to make a point though.

Goth's right, you're marked forever. Think of it like a circumcision, a permanent mark.

No, he's actually completely wrong. If you have any evidence to the contrary then bring it. That's not really your style though.

spike

You really were baptized, but it didn't really happen because you say so.

So your new tactic is to make up some shit and act like I said it? Is that really it? Damn, you don't learn.

Find a quote from me saying it didn't happen. Do it.

What I did say was along the lines of splashing water on a kids face is meaningless.

ResearchMonkey

No, he's actually completely wrong. If you have any evidence to the contrary then bring it. That's not really your style though.

Are you saying being a catholic is like being gay, that there's no physical proof therefore it can't be so?

Once a Catholic, always a Catholic.