Minx Spike, wrap duct tape around your head >>

spike

Spike, in all honesty its people like you who promote racism for gain. It's people like who are batting the race card for political gain. It's people like you who label and work to keep good Americans down. You like them as hyphenated-Americans, to make them feel disenfranchised and less than American.

Hey you made up a bunch of unsubstantiated crap again.

You're a slap in the face for every person who made sacrifice to reduce racism in this nation.

You're thinking of Winky.

You can't possibly hear what those men and women are saying, it doesn't help your politcal needs.

I heard everything they said. Anything in particular you'd like to discuss?

You need to promote racism in hope of gaining bodies to back your political values, you rely on racism as a foundation of your political argument.

You're thinking of Winky again.

As much as you would like to paint me, a TeaPartier, a racist. I am not a racist.

I'd like to believe that. Seems a little iffy after you talking about your superior Northern European genes making your kids look "normal" in spite of your wife's inferior Non Northern European genes. That seemed pretty blatant.

You you make me sick, really you do.

Back at ya.

ResearchMonkey

1281072400581.jpg

Winky

Sorry
I'm the one that left him there
there was so much work to do
we never made it back to cover it over
the D9 broke down

2n9i744.jpg

spike

I really think you need to watch this a few more times Spike. I'd hate to someday find your carcass slumped over in a shallow hole in some indiscriminate field.

Damn if anyone is a useful idiot on this board it's the people that make up crap all the time and actually believe it. Maybe they're not even making it up, they might be just lapping up crap that some other idiot on the radio or TV made up.

It's easy enough to prove them wrong though. So I don't know how useful they really are.

Hey RM, 54 posts in this thread so far and you still haven't made a point. Are you working up to it yet?

Winky

Minx Spike, prepare for the apocalypse

Yeah he's gettin' all kinds a werked up alright

spike

Hah, you haven't referenced one specific thing they talked about. If I'm blind and you have go ahead and quote it. Otherwise you have been proven wrong again.

They spoke on a few topics. You must have had some point in posting the video.

You going to get it out at sometime here?

spike

So you didn't have any point? There wasn't anything specific in that black tea partier video that you had a point about?

That's what I thought.

I see where you fall in on Yuri's "blindness thing" it's like when you ignore all facts to stick to the made up stuff you wish to were true.

Like when you were proven wrong on the "unprecedented" thing. You were blind to the facts that proved you wrong. So a month later or so you were still in your fictional world and still thought it was "unprecedented" and were proven wrong again. I imagine you keep yourself from acknowledging inconvenient facts and that it very possible that you are still blind to them and continue to think it's "unprecedented".