Minx Spike, wrap duct tape around your head >>

spike

You dismissed everything they said when you posted this:

You were speaking of the video and saying it was pointless.

I asked what point RM was trying to make.

You dismissed their blackness in favor of slamming a white guy you dislike. I suppose you would say that they would claim that "Many of my best friends are black."

I did not dismiss their blackness. I noticed their blackness and noticed the similarity to something I've seen Beck do.

These people are trying to get rid of the business of racism.

Good. Me too. There's still a lot of racism to get rid of. Let's get on it!

They decry its use as a weapon.

Hey me too. Too many racists out there using it as a weapon.

They want to see a color blind society in which so-called "leaders" do not race bait to keep their business alive.

Hey me too! Fuck those racist people.

They love their country and they see it being torn apart right before their eyes.

Yes, corporations are tearing this country apart. Let's stop them.

You have obviously not watched the entire video.

I certainly did.

Now let's see the Tea Party speak out against some of their race baiters.

tea-party-racist-signs-07-white-slavery.jpg

". Dale Robertson, self-proclaimed founder of the Tea Party movement, was quoted in today’s Washington Times denying he had ever “seen any racial slurs” at Tea Party events. He was responding to the furor over nasty, sometimes violent reactions to the passage of health care reform.

There’s just one problem with Robertson’s claim: He was famously photographed at a Feb. 27, 2009 Tea Party event holding a sign that featured the n-word. "

http://www.mediaite.com/online/tea-party-leader-that-claimed-no-slurs-now-famous-for-n-word-sign/

teapartypic.jpg

3444736449_a55b5c6067.jpg

teapartyracism5.jpg

tea-party-arkanses-shootings-obama-republicans-14918397195.jpeg

obama-half-breed-muslin.jpg

Stormfronter tea Partiers of course
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/f198/

These guys for sure
White Pride Group Urges Tea Party to Flaunt Its Bigotry

And of course Winky.

Winky

Minx Spike, wrap duct tape around your wee wee's

28jce80.jpg

Originally Posted by Winky
-My recommendation, assassinate the jigga-boo and be done with it.

Winky

Minx Spike, wrap duct tape around your throats

Hell no they're a buncha fags
they haven't killed anyone yet
and prolly never will

Your attempt to turn this place into Soviet Russia
won't be turned back at the ballot box
it's gonna take a ton of 5.56 NATO rounds
fired full auto into the body politic
to do the trick
You'll never take me alive Comrade
2ih06d3.jpg

10dtlx2.jpg

Winky

Minx Spike, wrap duct tape around your ankles

Glad to be of service
now get in the boxcar!

ResearchMonkey

Spike, in all honesty its people like you who promote racism for gain. It's people like who are batting the race card for political gain. It's people like you who label and work to keep good Americans down. You like them as hyphenated-Americans, to make them feel disenfranchised and less than American. You're a slap in the face for every person who made sacrifice to reduce racism in this nation.

You can't possibly hear what those men and women are saying, it doesn't help your politcal needs. You need to promote racism in hope of gaining bodies to back your political values, you rely on racism as a foundation of your political argument.

As much as you would like to paint me, a TeaPartier, a racist. I am not a racist.

You you make me sick, really you do.

MrBishop

With the TEA party's inability or disinclination in distancing itself from it's more fringe elements such as the birthers (Orly and her bunch), the stormfront people (white slavery), and some of the more 'interesting' conspiracy theorists (NWO people mostly).

ResearchMonkey

With the TEA party's inability or disinclination in distancing itself from it's more fringe elements such as the birthers (Orly and her bunch), the stormfront people (white slavery), and some of the more 'interesting' conspiracy theorists (NWO people mostly).
LOL, small minds think alike. ^

ResearchMonkey

I see good Americans telling the truth, simply asking for the respect they deserve.
  • Ambassador Alan Keyes - Chairman of Conservative Majority PAC
  • Star Parker - President, Center for Urban Renewal and Education
  • Niger Innis - National Spokesman Congress of Racial Equality. Co-Chairman Affordable Power Alliance.
  • Herman Cain - Radio Talk Show Host, "The Herman Cain Show", News Talk 750 WSB
  • Lloyd Marcus - Tea Party Express/ NAACPC, author of Confessions of a Black Conservative
  • Kevin Jackson - author of Amazon best-selling book, The BIG Black Lie, President of the Black Conservative Coalition and The Black Sphere, LLC
  • Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson - Founder and President of BOND Action
  • Ted Hayes-NABS (National America's Black Shield)
  • William & Selena Owens - Higher Standard Publishers
  • Mychal S. Massie - Chairman Project 21; The Nation Leadership Network of Black Conservatives
  • Frantz Kebreau - National Director, NAACPC (National Assoc. For the Advancement of Conservative People of ALL Colors)
  • Timothy F. Johnson, Ph.D. -The Frederick Douglass Foundation
  • Ron Miller - president of Regular Folks United and author of "SELLOUT: Musings from Uncle Tom's Porch"
  • C. Mason Weaver - President Mason Media Company Author of "It's Ok to Leave the Plantation/Motivational Speaker
  • Emery W. McClendon Dr. - Amateur Radio Military Appreciation Day
  • Ruth Bryant White - Editor In Chief of BreakingNewsJournal.Net, Leader on Conservative Moms For America and author of "Life Through The Eyes Of An Interracial Couple"
  • John Felix - President/CEO/founder of the Caribbean-American Cultural Association, Inc. of North America
  • Bob Parks - Member, National Advisory Council, Project 21; Video Producer, Media Research Center
  • Bishop Harry Jackson - Pastor of Hope Christian Church and Chairman of the High Impact Leadership Coalition
THey make proud to be an American.^

Will their views be heard or accepted by the lefty's? No they wont. Racism is too valuable of a tool to let go of.

Enjoy what you bring.