My bar tab is $710

markjs

Banned
OK I confess I am a gay prostitute on myspace specializing in asians....(they don't hurt as bad)

OR

I am a cross dressing bouncer at a stripclub who drinks incessantly at work, and drives home, and spends all my paycheck as a customer at my work in my free time.

Aww shit I can't remember but it's something like one of those!

(All that alcoholic blackout drinking I do don't ya know!)

BlurOfSerenity

$415! im surprised. i'm sort of a prude in many areas of life, so when i do these kinds of things on myspace i usually score pretty low. i scored higher than some people!

markjs

Banned
BoP is looking more and more attractive to markjs....

Wait I am not even drinking!

:grinno: [selftalk]Ok Mark, just shake it off....Remember what bad girls do to you![/selftalk]

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Dayum, SnP... What in the hell were you doing? ... or whom were you doing, I should say?

You must've been banging a whole asian geratric ward in the street, videotaping it, paying them, and met them all on MySpace.

There was no myspace when I was in college...

:evilgrin:

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
It wouldn't matter. There were no questions about doing your horse.

Young Guns...a classic!

:evilgrin:

YoungGuns33.jpeg

Inkara1

Little things... had sex with someone on myspace, etc. (didn't meet any of them through myspace, but met through other means and they happened to also have myspace accounts). Little things here and there add up... but no pot, no acid, no driving drunk, no not knowing who I was waking up next to from being too drunk, no getting drunk and passing out, no workplace intoxication, etc.

Aunty Em

$650

I didn't add the ones that I only partly did, like getting drunk and passing out 'cos I always remember what I did... although between you and me I always used to say that I didn't... and being involved in an orgy or two isn't on there... oh the wild things we did when we were young... if I ever become famous I'm going to have to buy a few people off... LOL ;)