My bar tab is $710

markjs

Banned
Alright Aunty Em get down wit yo bad self!

Now I'd like to take a moment to talk about: "REIGNY Days And Mondays"

No, wait, on second thought..... *Bursts into song!*

karen_carpenter_lp.jpg

A shame she left us so soon, her voice was lovely, but then the Carpenters were corny as hell, still I liked it :blush:

Kruz

Upon further reflection... I think she was only half Asian, so I will only take half credit for that. soooo that comes to...770.
whew, now I don't feel so bad.:beardbng:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Karen Carpenter would still be alive if she took her skinny ass to McDonalds & had a few 550 calorie BigMacs. Nasty skinny wench. Maybe she & Mama Cass should have shared diet tips.

TexasRaceLady

Are you old enough to be on these forums legally little girl?

But seriously, how can your bartab be $40 with a signature like yours?

She must be lyin!

markjs, you certainly didn't insult me. And, I think I'm old enough --- the last time I looked the drivers license said my birthdate was 1946. ROTFL

There have been times when I wished I'd led a more adventuresome life, but all-in-all I've been pretty satisfied. I managed to marry the man I picked out in the 5th grade --- 40yrs ago come September.

I've traveled to places I only dreamed about when I was younger. I wish I'd been more active when I was younger, so that I could have hiked and biked the country. But, when I was growing up, young ladies just didn't do those sort of things.

I've worked in the pits at short track dirt races because the hubby and I loved it. I rode a motorcycle to my teaching job for 2 yrs because I didn't have a car. To some, my life may seem dull, but I've enjoyed every minute.

And plan to keep on enjoying it for some time to come! :beardbng:

markjs

Banned
markjs, you certainly didn't insult me. And, I think I'm old enough --- the last time I looked the drivers license said my birthdate was 1946. ROTFL

There have been times when I wished I'd led a more adventuresome life, but all-in-all I've been pretty satisfied. I managed to marry the man I picked out in the 5th grade --- 40yrs ago come September.

I've traveled to places I only dreamed about when I was younger. I wish I'd been more active when I was younger, so that I could have hiked and biked the country. But, when I was growing up, young ladies just didn't do those sort of things.

I've worked in the pits at short track dirt races because the hubby and I loved it. I rode a motorcycle to my teaching job for 2 yrs because I didn't have a car. To some, my life may seem dull, but I've enjoyed every minute.

And that's all that count's, ROCK ON RACE LADY!!!!

:beardbng: :toast: :trippin: :headbang: :dance: *party*

Aunty Em

TRL I think we need to swap sigs... I don't regret any of it either and I plan to raise some more hell as soon as I'm able. LOL

Professur

Um, I need clarification on a few. Do church grounds count, or did it have to be inside the chapel itself?

Does it count if it was her parents bed?

710, not withstanding several that I could have answered yes to, but didn't. Such as "had sex with your best friend". Well, my wife's my best friend, and after this morning ..... But I don't think that's what that question was aiming at.