My bar tab is $710

JJR512

Since the issue of chemical/substance/liquid assistance has come up, I'd like to add that mine was without any help whatsoever. Not that I avoid alcohol (although I have a 100% lifetime record of avoiding illegal substances), but it didn't contribute to anything in my $400. Just for the record. :)

spike

$685ish.

There's a couple weird ones like "Said you love someone but didn't mean it" where I think I most likely did but can't remember a specific instance so I didn't count it.

POStech

If I went to work still high from the night before does that count as showing up to work drunk? If so my tab is $495, if not $445.
Good thing it's not $5 for everytime one has jerked off, or my tab would be really high.

Kruz

If I went to work still high from the night before does that count as showing up to work drunk? If so my tab is $495, if not $445.
Good thing it's not $5 for everytime one has jerked off, or my tab would be really high.

Fists of Fury huh? :rofl3: :smoke4:

BlurOfSerenity

Karen Carpenter would still be alive if she took her skinny ass to McDonalds & had a few 550 calorie BigMacs. Nasty skinny wench. Maybe she & Mama Cass should have shared diet tips.

"if mama cass had just given karen carpenter that ham sandwich, they both would have lived"

valkyrie

$840
Ummmm... you don't add up EACH TIME you did something right? Just add it up one time if you have ever done that thing. Yes?

Inkara1

Yeah, otherwise prof would be so deep in debt from the masturbation one alone that he'd have to win the Powerball Lottery just to make a dent in it.

Professur

Yeah, otherwise prof would be so deep in debt from the masturbation one alone that he'd have to win the Powerball Lottery just to make a dent in it.

At least I wouldn't be looking for federal bailout money like some folks here.