NCAA Tournament

tonksy

HomeLAN said:
Oh, I see how it is. Simply being used, am I?
Why's it gotta be being used? If I didn't like you and never wanted to hang out with you but wanted you to fix the precious then we could say that :p
But seriously! You have a pool, you grill out, you get Rob outta my hair on sundays, AND you can fix the precious? Why on earth would I want to call you names?

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
tonksy said:
I forgot to add that you lose so graciously on poker night! :D

*Makes note to bring spare change for next Georgia trip*

We're planning on doing the Chattanooga/Stone Mountain thang later this summer mebbe. Y'all within comfy driving distance? I'll bring the cards and a case.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
If/when we decide for sure to do this, I might holler. Things look ahead of schedule for moving into the new digs, and the budget is healthy as far as replacement goes. If it stays the same, we want to take the walking tax deduction to Chattanooga and possibly Stone Mountain before school starts back up in the fall. Long weekend kinda thing.

chcr

Too cute for words
tonksy said:
GEAUX TIGERS!
gotigerSTIPES.gif
Somebody's a happy camper.

*wonders if Rob has to put up with a lot of "geaux" and such...

simplyred

chcr said:
Somebody's a happy camper.

*wonders if Rob has to put up with a lot of "geaux" and such...

He loves me...he let me do it before him...

WOO HOOOOOOO GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!

*takes a breath,* okay go Slim

Inkara1

Thank God I didn't put any money on ym NCAA bracket. I got rudely fucked up the ass tonight, as Duke and Gonzaga were half of my final four and I had Duke picked as champion... and that rude ass-fucking is without K-Y.

chcr

Too cute for words
The rest of those guys are going to have to go some to top those two late games last night. Whew!!!!!

HomeLAN

Told ya they'd be insufferable. As am attempt to bring it down a notch:

Love the Angelfire placemarker in yer post, tonks. :p