new in town

daPirate

spirit, not you too! you fall for the wrong guy, he never sleeps with anyone, most guys are jealous of him i guess cuz so many girls take interest in him. and advice, dont trust him if you meet him, all of you, especially guys, look out. but honestly, how did you get him to write that fucking gay message? he told me someone editted it but there is no edit message... bye for now

Jeslek

Banned
Someone help this guy out, and tell him I'm not gay and that I did not write that message.

And Spirit :blush: ;)

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
I didn't see an edit message either....mhhh...

You don't have to be ashamed for who you are, LL :)
It's OK, we accept you for who you are, and if that's a little bit :gay:, then so be it :)

Jeslek

Banned
Shadowfax STFU :D Thats not what I wanted, you know, and he IS going to be reading this thread and remember that... :p

I can't bitchslap, can't nippletwist, what am I to do? :gun4:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
i read everything.

in which way would your hurt him? in the sphincter ? :D :D

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Heh, I didn't know you were naked in those pictures :D
I'm NOT gay you know, and I have no intentions at all to kiss you, and I wouldn't like it either.
I'm not the one kissing guys, that's YOU, LL :D

And leave my sphincter out of this, will ya :D

Jeslek

Banned
Yeah but I kiss guys to please the girls :D Now let this thread die please, because daPirate is almost certainly going to quote this shit out of context next time we party and I don't want that :D

Stop Laughing

:D LL, you are so screwed. :D You're also screwed up, shouldn't you kissing the girl please her more than you kissing a guy? Or would kissing the girls please the guys? :D

Jeslek

Banned
Stop Laughing said:
:D LL, you are so screwed. :D You're also screwed up, shouldn't you kissing the girl please her more than you kissing a guy? Or would kissing the girls please the guys? :D
Um, when you put it like that it sounds ridiculous. But, there is very little I won't do if you have 4 girls daring you to go do something. :D

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
daPirate said:
spirit, not you too! you fall for the wrong guy, he never sleeps with anyone,
Sleep with him? I don't have to do that to have him , do I? *hehe*

and advice, dont trust him if you meet him, all of you, especially guys, look out.
I couldn't help but trust him - look at that mug!!! :D

Now let's see yours, da!

greenfreak

I think daPirate and LL are one in the same but I'll pretend that I don't. :D

Welcome daPirate!! :wave:

LL is this the friend you're always talking about? :)

Jeslek

Banned
Nah, he is a very good friend, not my bloodfriend, but we kind of have a habit of playing tricks on each other. :) He is quite a bit like me when it comes to philosophy and stuff. He is in a different engineering program though. He doesn't share my views on sex though, I don't think anyone of my friends does lol.