new in town

daPirate

say did he tell you about the time we finally managed to pay him back for all the times he kissed us guys and pleased the girls by doing that? im not talkn about the time we tied him up, but at some silly party, we managed to invite a gay guy to the party and struck a deal with him. we also by promising lots of stuff to the girls managed to get them into the trick. anyways later in the party he was once again socializing with teh girls amd we decided nows the time to get him. most of the guys were in on this, so i signalled the one girl to start. after a few minutes you could see him frowning and looking our way, to the gay guy. he didn't know he was gay, and didn't know him. the girsl myust have nagged him, because he finally smiled and got up. of course we were expecting this but pretended nothing happened. matt (gay guy) even positioned him so his back is towards ll. ll came around, sneaking up, thinking we aren't seeing him, and sure enough, he kisses matt. only matt expected it and grabbed
him around the neck and kissed back rather passionately. we don't know what happened, but ll must have been very startled and surprised because matt managed to get his tongue into his mouth :D :rofl: ll finally came by and pushed matt off, and he started spitting pht pht pht and ran to the bathroom. we were all laughing so hard, and when he came out he was so red in the face. :D

goats? WTF?

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
daPirate, you guys are SO funny :D:D

So evil, so mean! :D
I like it :D

I just don't get that guy-kissing thing...why do chicks like it when he kisses another guy? :confuse3:

OK, I'd like to see when some chick kissed another chick, but that's a male thing :D

Goat thing? You didn't know? LL loves goats :)

Jeslek

Banned
That wasn't funny that day. :crying3: God I can't believe you dragged that out here. I should never bring RL friends here lol, they make only trouble. Yes the chicks get a kick out of it because they somehow like the "uncomfortable feeling" that guys get, and of course laughing at the embarassment.

daPirate, I'm so going to get you back for this... :mad4:

nalani

aloha ... welina mai ... welcome aboard .. enjoy the flight .. and for christ's sake, stop letting LL kiss you, man!

oh yeah .. bring beer .. I don't care about your beliefs where alchohol is concerened .. just bring beer :D

freako104

hey dapirate nice to meet ya.welcome. im sorry LL kissed you. LL your a sick freak. guys is one thing(ewwww koodies) but trees!!!???!!!?

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
JRflag.gif

Jeslek

Banned
Please, let this thread die... I think he has been busy studying or something, I haven't heard him gloating in a while. This weekend we plan a LAN party though, he might bring it up, so let this thread die please?