new in town

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
bumpity bump

You shouldn't post it if you don't want others to read it!

freako104

LastLegionary said:
freako104 said:
hey dapirate nice to meet ya.welcome. im sorry LL kissed you. LL your a sick freak. guys is one thing(ewwww koodies) but trees!!!???!!!?
Bite me. :rofl2:

id rather not. id rather do that with a woman. ill let the trees bite ya.

freako104

sorry bout that SL. also its better i said it. he tried to get me to do it. ewwwwwwwwwww. it aint gonna happen.

freako104

LastLegionary said:
freako104 said:
sorry bout that SL. also its better i said it. he tried to get me to do it. ewwwwwwwwwww. it aint gonna happen.
:kiss: me honey...

id rather not. your a guy so therefore you got koodies. ewwww. if you were a woman itd be different. :gay: are ya? too bad im straight. dont hate me for loving the better sex

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
freako104 said:
id rather not. your a guy so therefore you got koodies. ewwww. if you were a woman itd be different. :gay: are ya? too bad im straight. dont hate me for loving the better sex

Heh...3 times I tell you....three times....whadda ya mean, better sex? :eek:

Jeslek

Banned
Shadowfax said:
freako104 said:

Heh...3 times I tell you....three times....whadda ya mean, better sex? :eek:
Yes what do you mean!? I mean, both of us can last for 5+ hours easily, and no woman can do that. :p

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
LastLegionary said:
Yes what do you mean!? I mean, both of us can last for 5+ hours easily, and no woman can do that. :p

He's right about that :)
Maximum was 9 hrs if I'm correct...can you recall, LL?

That whole night was kinda like a blur to me :)