New kitty!

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Some sucky people moved last week and left their kitten behind. :(

So, he's ended up here with us. He is a longhair, looks like this one:
T520060308042817430.jpg

He matches the angry-psycho older cat, so that's cute.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Name is Porthos I think, and the old cat (the kitten died a little while back) only seems to care about this one when it tries to touch him. They're getting along fine, tentatively. I guess this one is young enough yet.

tonksy

I had a black kitten named D'artagnan once....he was seriously retatded. Hope your muskateer is more gifted......but if not, you could just change it to pothos after the houseplant :nerd:

Sawhney89

Cute Kitty... I have a bad history of throwing them around the room with their tail on fire. To make PETA happy, I am just kidding. Enjoy.

Professur

Ever notice that people will never stop at jsut one cat? But one dog is usually enough? Says something right there about the respective value of cats and dogs, doesn't it?

tonksy

I don't recall ever stepping in cat shit in my yard, either.
Cats don't have to be taken out and walked, they don'y usually jump up on guests, they can be left alone for days, and they rarely need bathing.

Professur

tonksy said:
Cats don't have to be taken out and walked, they don'y usually jump up on guests, they can be left alone for days, and they rarely need bathing.

Then what's the point of having them?

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Leslie said:
Some sucky people moved last week and left their kitten behind. :(

So, he's ended up here with us. He is a longhair, looks like this one:
T520060308042817430.jpg

He matches the angry-psycho older cat, so that's cute.

As an aside...How do you know the kitten was abandoned? Perhaps they didn't move far, and the critter thought he was back home...

tonksy

Professur said:
Then what's the point of having them?
They make good pets but don't pin you down. Don't get me wrong, you know how bad I want a puppy, I just recognize that a dog is more work than a cat.

tonksy

Gato_Solo said:
As an aside...How do you know the kitten was abandoned? Perhaps they didn't move far, and the critter thought he was back home...
My bet is that they had a litter of kitties shortly before moving and were unable to find a home for this one.

tonksy

Professur said:
Also more fun, more loving, more dependant, more interesting, more loyal ....
Yeah...which is why I want one, but a cat is still a great pet to cuddle up with.

Professur

tonksy said:
Yeah...which is why I want one, but a cat is still a great pet to cuddle up with.

Right up until it decides it's had enough and claws it's way free. Never known a dog to do that.