Not an old thread

Inkara1

I've never been in a situation where I'd have to decide whether to swallow or not. I'm not sure how much information about others I'm allowed to give out. :D

Camelyn

Rose said:
If you don't swallow, what's the point?

*nods* and how are you supposed to gracefully spit without totally breaking the mood? A bedside spitoon?

'sides, guys dig it when chicks swallow :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
spitting makes me gag more than any swallow ever could...and you end up swallowing half anyway...so :shrug:

never do anything half-assed.

unclehobart

Is it that the guys aren't classy enough to warn you at the critical moment in time to aim the howitzer in another direction or what?

Oz

unclehobart said:
Is it that the guys aren't classy enough to warn you at the critical moment in time to aim the howitzer in another direction or what?

Unc......I don't think there is a man alive who would say "take it out now" :lloyd:

Camelyn

unclehobart said:

Not really. There are many different fun "destinations" for the oral pleasure by-product. It's a choice, based on whatever you or your partners sexual whim is that day. IMO, If you take the oral route, follow it right to the end :)

tonksy

Camelyn said:
Not really. There are many different fun "destinations" for the oral pleasure by-product. It's a choice, based on whatever you or your partners sexual whim is that day. IMO, If you take the oral route, follow it right to the end :)
what she said.
oz - i've known guys to say that...one or two anyway.

Oz

tonks said:
oz - i've known guys to say that...one or two anyway.

Damn.......they must have some willpower :D The last thing on me mind is where the stuff is gonna go!

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
unclehobart said:
I can always tell when it's "coming".

There's this weird pulsating balls thing...I've just always known.